What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.4 v SydRoosters

murraymob

Coach
There has been a lot of talk about who is in the halves next year it may have been answered tonight .What a victory
we are nearly through a tough draw only manly to go and only lost 1

mxlegend99

Referee
Referee and bunker managing that game was bullshit. Panthers destroyed them. But they were managed into the game for a grandstand finish and f**ked our for and against.

Penalty count was do lopsided. Fancy Roosters full strength spine not being able to ein a game with a 9-4 penalty count and the bunker managing the score line.

John Hamblin

Juniors
Great effort by the WHOLE team Dil, Yeo and Romey the stars. T he young blokes Smith Henry and Mav were all VERY good. Once again PROUD of our team , Great win the end score flatered the ROATERS.

Munky

Coach
The Roosters pack weren't great.

But their outside backs were absolute trash.

All five are near the biggest in the league at their position and could barely make a post contact metre.

Although Manu had spiders on him most of the game. Take him out and we win forty nil.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
The Roosters pack weren't great.

But their outside backs were absolute trash.

All five are near the biggest in the league at their position and could barely make a post contact metre.

Although Manu had spiders on him most of the game. Take him out and we win forty nil.
No our 5 are FAR closer to the best back 5. Flashy cool shit doesn't win comps

hindy111

Post Whore
Referee and bunker managing that game was bullshit. Panthers destroyed them. But they were managed into the game for a grandstand finish and f**ked our for and against.

Penalty count was do lopsided. Fancy Roosters full strength spine not being able to ein a game with a 9-4 penalty count and the bunker managing the score line.

I don't get how Tago try wasn't given. Do you need to push the ball into ground or just touch grass?
JWH looks done.

age.s

First Grade
A few other things:

Schneider was excellent. In particular his defense was impressive. Some excellent covering tackles on bigger guys in desperate situations that would have been big moments from Nathan. Doesn't quite have Naths long boot (very few do) but was quite crafty with his short kicks and did nothing wrong with the ball. Gave Luai the space he needed to play well.

Mav was ok. Fell off a tackle or two but also made a few good ones and didn't look overawed physically with the ball. Obviously the hype wasn't quite warranted, but for a kid in his first game I thought he did fine.

Carrying one guy on the bench who's only covering injury to a select few players seems like a waste to me, but we've done variations of that for the past few years so what do I know. I can't imagine it's good for Daines development and surely we'd be better off with Peachey in 98% of cases.

Fangs

Coach
Once again the Roosters were absolutely dwarfed on kick returns. 74m to 158m. Edwards with the lions share.

I know we are good but honestly the Roosters are absolute trash. I get hyped for them but they are just crap.