What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd5: LIVE game day thread EELS v Panthers

Gronk

Staff member
And by the way - where the f**k was everyone yesterday? 10,000 for a local derby when our side needs our support. At least 2-3 thousand were panthers supporters so a really piss poor roll up from our fickle fans.

They all read these pages and the f**king death riders made them depressed, so they went to the movies instead.

eel01s

Bench
And by the way - where the f**k was everyone yesterday? 10,000 for a local derby when our side needs our support. At least 2-3 thousand were panthers supporters so a really piss poor roll up from our fickle fans.

It was too hot.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Beau will play a few more good games followed by more poor ones. It isnt that his heart isnt in it he is just old.Time has caught up with him.
His best was at Saints. We gave him his pay day.
Dont forget BA also wanted to give Frank a spot in the top 30
These guys helped us into the top four last year. Maybe we need more blokes like Scott and Fritchard? Was it coincidence we conceded 54 points in the game Beau Scott missed? He didn't play in our 48-10 flogging last year either.

I don't think you understand the importance of onfield leadership in the NRL. The Panthers were a bag of shit before Maloney joined, and he actually replaced a better player in Moylan.

hindy111

Post Whore

We should of taken the game to......
No comment

hindy111

Post Whore
These guys helped us into the top four last year. Maybe we need more blokes like Scott and Fritchard? Was it coincidence we conceded 54 points in the game Beau Scott missed? He didn't play in our 48-10 flogging last year either.

I don't think you understand the importance of onfield leadership in the NRL. The Panthers were a bag of shit before Maloney joined, and he actually replaced a better player in Moylan.

Except a few days ago you said opposite, leadership isnt that important. Wow your memory is f**ked. I am too smart for you these days old boy.

hybrideel

Bench
I was at work. Is that OK?

Latest posts