What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd5: LIVE game day thread EELS v Panthers

Gronk

Staff member
giphy.gif

Gazzamatta

Coach
Evans has to play if hes fit. No way our big off season recruit will be dropped. That would be a massive admission I'm sure BA wouldnt be prepared to make and after all hes only 3 games into his Eels career. So who to drop? A huge call for BA to drop Scott.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Additionally Id like to see Gower play. Nice to have options I guess. Such a pity all our options aren't in good form. Hopefully todays the day. 34 degrees predicted. Ouch.

hindy111

Post Whore
I am nervous. If we go 0/5 id say our season is just about cooked. A win then a trip too Canberra may get our season back on track.
The Panthers may of flogged the Cowboys but it isnt like they are playing well. If we shut down Maloney we win.

I reckon our players may of needed a month to get used to their new bodies and training from this afl guru. I developed an algorithm which suggest today is they day they will hit straps.
Im tipping a blow out 38-10

Evans has to play if hes fit. No way our big off season recruit will be dropped. That would be a massive admission I'm sure BA wouldnt be prepared to make and after all hes only 3 games into his Eels career. So who to drop? A huge call for BA to drop Scott.

Sorry he’s shit. What a waste of money. He’s not better than any forward in that team, not even off the bench. And that’s saying something if you have the very soft Alavaro and Mannah as your starting forwards. Evans has been very disappointing and should stay in the reserves for a while.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Meh who cares if we win today,next week we gotta face the Raiders away and we never ever beat them away so were just gonna be back in the losing ways anyways so this shit means nothing.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I am nervous. If we go 0/5 id say our season is just about cooked. A win then a trip too Canberra may get our season back on track.
The Panthers may of flogged the Cowboys but it isnt like they are playing well. If we shut down Maloney we win.

I reckon our players may of needed a month to get used to their new bodies and training from this afl guru. I developed an algorithm which suggest today is they day they will hit straps.
Im tipping a blow out 38-10
Parra win locked in Mr 75%.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Sorry he’s shit. What a waste of money. He’s not better than any forward in that team, not even off the bench. And that’s saying something if you have the very soft Alavaro and Mannah as your starting forwards. Evans has been very disappointing and should stay in the reserves for a while.
He's a dynamic runner with an offload. We need him in the team.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Meh who cares if we win today,next week we gotta face the Raiders away and we never ever beat them away so were just gonna be back in the losing ways anyways so this shit means nothing.
Good point. We might lose next week so why even bother today?

Latest posts