What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd7 2024: 8pm Eels v Dolphins GAME DAY THREAD @ Tio Stadium Darwin April 19th

T-Boon

Coach
The best thing that can happen now is the board calls an emergency meeting and punt the coach with immediate effect...offer the role to Ryan Carr for the rest of the year....before getting Bennett next yr and then Ryan Carr takes the head coach role in 3 yrs
Obviously Bennett would be a lot better than Arthur and if we can get him do so - but it isn’t a hire that has me excited. There’s about 4 or 5 other coaches I would prefer.

Gazzamatta

Coach
The crowd for the cowboys game was poor wait till we play the broncos it will be more Broncos fans around 16k is my guess.
Ill be there cause Im old school and hate waste. Ive paid for my tickets and wont waste them if I can help it.
Next season of cause is a different story. Might just renew Kayo instead the way its going. It really depends on one decision the club needs to make.

Noise

Coach
They would be hurting bad. They had their "Join TCT to watch the game" at the club last night. Poor bastards. Would have been tough.
60s guy didn’t let the players grades guy (gol) post an article when they got flogged by Canberra. And he pulled a players grade article when they got flogged last year too. Wonder if he will let gol do one this week?

Also who the f**k would want to watch the game with those guys? It’s weird.

Tooooks

Bench
60s guy didn’t let the players grades guy (gol) post an article when they got flogged by Canberra. And he pulled a players grade article when they got flogged last year too. Wonder if he will let gol do one this week?

They just give every player an F when we get pumped anyway, but yeah, you can tell those guys who are usually so glass half full, are demoralised. Much like the rest of us, really.

That half of football was possibly our worst ever. Certainly in the NRL era.

Soto

Bench
Should of went for Flanngan when had the chance. Instead plenty wanted to laugh at how poor Cirlado looks. Dogs are starting to put it together. Ciraldo is doing fine.
They do keep signing players...and this where we are continuously at fault..knowing we've needed outside backs we should've signed 3 or 4 at the same time and that provides healthy competition for spots....we can't really drop players as what we have underneath is just either not ready or just garbage...massive fail by the club and anyone associated with retention and recruitment... Need to go to Bunnings and get industrial size broom and start the clean out...front office, coaching and players

Soto

Bench

Pou?

JokerEel

Coach
Ill be there cause Im old school and hate waste. Ive paid for my tickets and wont waste them if I can help it.
Next season of cause is a different story. Might just renew Kayo instead the way its going. It really depends on one decision the club needs to make.

I got the 4 game season membership and depending how we were going I would have upgraded it to a full season..

I was even looking at paying for the 300 buck ticket 😂 no chance now..

My kids last night said no more games this year

JokerEel

Coach
Should of went for Flanngan when had the chance. Instead plenty wanted to laugh at how poor Cirlado looks. Dogs are starting to put it together. Ciraldo is doing fine.

Yep we needed a coach in his mould won't put up with the players or management shit ..

Whoever we replace BA with will just be a puppet to the club....

JokerEel

Coach
So after BAs comments about only have a dozen players putting in each week is he going to drop the 5 that are not putting in??

He needs to do something.

Soto

Bench
I got the 4 game season membership and depending how we were going I would have upgraded it to a full season..

I was even looking at paying for the 300 buck ticket 😂 no chance now..

My kids last night said no more games this year
I pay $176.70 a month for 5 tix...it's time to stop this...the effort doesn't equal the reward...it's time to abandon until there is a change....my kids don't want to go anymore but they were the ones who insisted we renew....🤷🤦🏻

Nutz

Bench
Particularly as it would take us 3 years to reach a contract agreement with him.
You guys should start a Parra 10 commandments thread like we did for our tigers forum, like....
1. Thou shalt not intimidate the opposition
2. Thou shall not replace a coach for at least 10 years even if he's a merkin.........