What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red Army now recruiting - great prizes to be won

MsStorm

Bench
PR just ignore all the idiots who think rugby league should only be played in NSW or Q'ld.

The Reds will be a huge success story when they are admitted into comp.
Bookmark this post:)

joshreading

Staff member
I for one am also looking forward to the WA REDS and the Red Army coming into the Rugby League War that is the NRL.

Perth Red

Post Whore
If you'd have waited a couple off days that could have been up there for an early contender for most pointless stupid post of 2012! Never mind I'm sure you'll come up with plenty more before the end of 2012.

Thanks guys, it's great that we have an independent supporters group set up before we even have a team. It allows us to feed fans opinions back to the WARL and Reds bid team and hopefully will ensure fans feel a part of the club from day one. We also have plans for a supporters group area at nib stadium "The Warzone" and are in discussions to have our own bar area for members at the ground and a partner pub as our base pre and post games, when we are back in the NRL of course! We will also be linking up with other clubs supporters groups (those that have them) and looking at social events over the weekends when fans visit perth.

Yeah Tonearm - how ignorant of you - i mean the whole world knows the red army is something to do with perth rugby league , and has no connotations implied or otherwise to the russian or chinese armies - lol

Better be politically correct then hey? Even concept of an "army" sounds a little militant to me. Some one alert the Dragon Army that they need to change their name...

You are a muppet

bobmar28

Bench
Better be politically correct then hey? Even concept of an "army" sounds a little militant to me. Some one alert the Dragon Army that they need to change their name...

You are a muppet

I agree, some people need to lighten up. It's a football club FFS.

Latest posts