Redneck Redfaces 2

Discussion in 'NRL' started by Silent Knight, Nov 7, 2014.

1. POPEYE

POPEYE Coach

You obviously have never had haemorrhoids

2. Rhino_NQ

Rhino_NQ Referee

i have actually

3. T-Boon

T-Boon Bench

I agree James has the okka, numbskull character down pat. He is like a caricature of the ultimate dip shit footy head. For example "yes" is pronounce "air - her, her".
    But earlier you said you like him because he is an 80/80 player but since defence is half the game and he is a complete liability in defence (i.e. missed tackles and penalties conceded) hows that work out?

4. Blues Riff

Blues Riff Juniors

Nathan's contract expires at the end of '19 ol' mate.

POPEYE likes this.
  5. POPEYE

POPEYE Coach

For BR: you hope

For TB: Not stopping tries 8/10 times works out for Jarryd so why not James, I suppose if James didn't win the cup for clubs that pay him to do so he'd be just another Hayne . . . badly overrated

Which player do you think Jabba would rather have . . . I'm not patronizing you ol' mate, I'm genuinely waiting for paint to dry

6. T-Boon

T-Boon Bench

Maloney is a bludger in defence. He does not put in. He goes home from training early for BBQ when the tackle bags come out. That is one of the reasons he is never on massive dollars. It is factored into his worth.

7. POPEYE

POPEYE Coach

I'll concede if you go away . . . but do not think I don't appreciate the bumps

8. POPEYE

POPEYE Coach

Mascord tells of 'How Cronk picked his Australian halves partner', it may have been way back before the Anzac Test but headlines this time of year need to give a helping hand to the text. I'm surprised the SMH is still letting me read without subscribing, printed media for me is usually free in the local coffee shop . . . pay no f**king way I say

Anyway, Mascord hints that Cronk didn't want Munster instead of Morgan when the probable truth is Mal is still a Qldr, he knows Morgan needs every bit of 'Cronk' he can get. When Cooper and Thurston are gone Qld /Aust will need Michael at his best at #7 when Cameron plays #6

I can't see Munster falling for the bullshit NSW wants him to believe, that he's somehow being 'overlooked', at only 23 and with the advice he's getting he'll know where his future lies

9. POPEYE

POPEYE Coach

Best news for a long while, great to see Brett Hodgson returning to the NRL, even better to have him coach the 'Magpies'. The bloke had the intestinal fortitude of Mick Cronin, maybe not the presence but undoubtedly trustworthy to give his all

He was better than some NRL Fullbacks when he went to England just as Pat Richards was better than most Wingers when he first went to ESL, imo their premature ejaculation from Australia was a f**king sour point in the history of RL

Brett says he's looking forward to learning from Ivan, with luck he'll make a good Intrust Cup coach and graduate to NRL. If Newcastle's Nathan Brown becomes a Supercoach why not Hodgson . . . I'd rather believe in that possibility than the Pope's imaginary friend

10. POPEYE

POPEYE Coach

"He left such a legacy for all of us . . . for this team. We are so grateful we were coached by the legend that is Graham Murray" - Jillaroos

. . . nothing will top that in this WC

Vanfan likes this.
  11. some11

some11 Coach

Cracking yarn old mate.