What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reds look to improve for next year

Perth Red

Post Whore
As I said I can cope with poor performances, I can cope with poor administration (which tbf the Reds has been very good in general) but I won't be ripped off! This years season memberships cost $15 a game, the same price as paying on the gate. I only missed one game all season (due to work) so it ended up costing me more.

They need to build better value into the memberships and they need to decide where they are going to play games. I will attend all games next year at MES, I'll attend some if they are played at suburban grounds but I doubt I will get the season memberships we bought this year unless they are better value.

Nuke

Staff member
i assume you will be at our grandfinal then since your a member? i didnt even know we had members!
:lol:
Good luck Bort. I would've liked to have gone to watch you guys, but I only got home from work about 20mins ago, and South Perth is about 25mins away from me. With your game kicking off about 10mins ago, I don't see me being there in time!

By the time you read this, you should have already won the game. If this is the case, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

b0rt

Juniors
haha actually i will be there....sadly ill prolly be payin 5 buck 2 get in though! hope tony told u guys get on the piss AFTER the game and NOT before
did u have to pay to get in?
we managed to wait till after the game, but ive only just got back home

Good luck Bort. I would've liked to have gone to watch you guys, but I only got home from work about 20mins ago, and South Perth is about 25mins away from me. With your game kicking off about 10mins ago, I don't see me being there in time!

By the time you read this, you should have already won the game. If this is the case, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

cheers

joondalup_giant

Staff member
na it was free, first time since i was about 6 that ive walked in2 that ground n they didnt have there hands out asking 4 money.

haha yea was at ur captains last night n they were still on it!

b0rt

Juniors
yer i was there too
think those boys need a new fridge now!
although it can probably still be used as an eski