What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reds Merchandise

Alehana

Juniors
every1 was at the queens just down the road, it was packed on saturday no room to move, was asking ppl why they wern't down the road at the game, worst night of work ever, think they forgot about the game

Perth Red

Post Whore
It is a bit of problem with limited media and the irregular nature of the games I can see how the casual fan might have difficulty knowing if and when we are at home. If I was the Reds I'd have a free draw for a new shirt/piece of merchandise every game and get fans to enter their email details. That way they would have a good database of fans and could be emailing every week to keep them up to date.

KalgoorlieRed

Juniors
It is a bit of problem with limited media and the irregular nature of the games I can see how the casual fan might have difficulty knowing if and when we are at home. If I was the Reds I'd have a free draw for a new shirt/piece of merchandise every game and get fans to enter their email details. That way they would have a good database of fans and could be emailing every week to keep them up to date.

Put your idea mate to Richard Campbell, he's open to suggestions.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Anybody ideas what this is and why its so valuable?

Its on Ebay currently at $102. Doesn't really say in the description what it is?

For auction is one NRL 1996 Western Reds v Broncos Grand Final in very good condition.
It measures approximately 3.2cm x 3.3cm.
77b1_1.JPG

Nuke

Staff member
No idea mate. The Reds played the Broncos in a SuperLeague trial match at some suburban ground (or it may have been a local aussie rules ground ... I can't remember) here in pre-season 1996 (this was before SuperLeague was told it couldn't go ahead by the courts -which was obviously overturned 12 months later). The Reds wore a plain red jersey, and the Broncos wore a plain maroon jersey. I would highly doubt this pin/badge was from this game though. Why would it be?!

Nuke

Staff member
Thought it would have been more than that. i would have said 1000-1200

I thought I read somewhere the crowd was about 1,100 or something like that? I'll have to see if I can dig out the Sunday Times and find the article.

Latest posts