What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reds Merchandise

Perth Red

Post Whore
The jerseys are in for those who ordered them. Unfortunately my order seems to have got lost!

They also have some nice white polo shirts, some red and black ones similiar to foundation member polos, two different style jackets, shorts and t-shirts.

The online store on the website should be up and running in the next couple of weeks.

b0rt

Juniors
shorts $30
hats $20
ridiculous!
everything else is reasonably priced but

Nuke

Staff member
Those are pretty standard prices for those kinda things. Have a look at NRL clubs versions: Hats vary around the $25+ mark, shorts cost about $45 ...

I got my jersey in today. Looks good! Came with BarterCard logo stitched in under the Reds logo, and BarterCard logo plastered onto the back under the number. Incidentally, I can't recall being asked a) if I wanted a number on the back, or b) which number I wanted ... but I got number 5 on mine. That's a good thing, because I'm a winger, and I would've either gone for a 5 or a 2 anyway. For the record, I probably was asked, but my poor memory means I simply can't remember that part! It's either that, or I was the 5th person to order a jersey. I think the former is the most likely option though!

b0rt

Juniors
no way would i pay that
i got a nice new pair of socks and shorts for free, much better price lol
now just need reds to follow suit

KalgoorlieRed

Juniors
I've yet to get mine, of course posted up here to Kal, but i'll be the only one in Kal with a Reds jersey yet I see a few Farce jerseys about!

I hope the WARL/Brothers do more development and promotion up here as I can see the rah rahs taking over with all the South Africans here.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Noticed the link button to the shop had disappeared off the website. Hopeully it will be back soon. Most stuff is order only but they did have a few caps, shorts and white polos at the game last weekend.

Price list:
Jerseys $100
Black polo shirt $45
White Polo Shirt $45
Tshirt $25
Tshirt (child) $20
Shorts $30
Wind Cheater Jacket $90
Tracksuit top style Jacket $90
Cap $20

KalgoorlieRed

Juniors
PR they sell this gear in their WARL office? Have they a seperate Reds section yet?

I got my jersey today! Yippeee!!! Its got a collar on it yet the players are round neck. Wonder why. I got no 14 on the back. Dont remember ordering 14 but i dont mind.

Perth Red

Post Whore
PR they sell this gear in their WARL office? Have they a seperate Reds section yet?

I got my jersey today! Yippeee!!! Its got a collar on it yet the players are round neck. Wonder why. I got no 14 on the back. Dont remember ordering 14 but i dont mind.

Don't know about in the WARL office (didn't see anything when I was in there a couple of weeks ago) but on game day they have a tent stand at the entrance to the stand that sells merchandise, programmes (a cracking read!) and free stickers.

Perth Red

Post Whore
For anyone looking here are a few ebay old Western reds items currently up for grabs

Two shirts in used condion:

a9ca_12.JPG

XL Buy now price $210

3340_1.JPG

XL currently at $120 with P&P

Cap
b5e1_1.JPG

Buy now price $20 with P&P

Patch
5caf_1_b.JPG

Large $8 Small $8

griffo346

First Grade
The jerseys are in for those who ordered them. Unfortunately my order seems to have got lost!

They also have some nice white polo shirts, some red and black ones similiar to foundation member polos, two different style jackets, shorts and t-shirts.

The online store on the website should be up and running in the next couple of weeks.

Mate how much do they retail for or can you donate me one for my SARL club (WA Reds Jersey)

Perth Red

Post Whore
The are a $100 but order only and I don't know if they are doing a second order. Would donate one but they messed my order up so even I don't have one!

Nuke

Staff member
KalgoorlieRed said:
When they unveiled the jerseys at the Reds open day late last year, those jerseys had collars. It wasn't until they ran out against Southern Sydney Sharks a few weeks ago that I saw them in t-shirt jerseys. I also notice the collars are silver with a bit of red, while the collarless ones have a black non-collar.

My jersey has a number 5 on the back, and I too can't remember nominating a number. Perhaps it's a random number, perhaps it's the order in which they were ordered (ie: I might've been the 5th person to order a jersey), or perhaps I just don't remember doing it!
Being a winger, I would probably have asked for a 2 or a 5 anyway, so it worked out well for me.

griffo346

First Grade
The are a $100 but order only and I don't know if they are doing a second order. Would donate one but they messed my order up so even I don't have one!

Keep in touch mate when you get your order i would be keen to swap you a SARL Jersey for the reds one if you want. Just dont know that my club here has $100 bucks for one :( :fist: if you can i would be keen for a L or XL (are they small makes or fairly big makes)

KalgoorlieRed

Juniors
Keep in touch mate when you get your order i would be keen to swap you a SARL Jersey for the reds one if you want. Just dont know that my club here has $100 bucks for one :( :fist: if you can i would be keen for a L or XL (are they small makes or fairly big makes)

I'm still hoping to buy a SARL jersey but wouldnt mind a pic of what they look like?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Got myself a shirt at thegame (also got a tracksuit jacket, shorts and a polo!). They are a generous size and a medium fits me when i normally need a large. Still no news on the webshop.

White polos and shorts are in stock and can be bought on the night, shirts and jackets need to be ordered.

KalgoorlieRed

Juniors
Got myself a shirt at thegame (also got a tracksuit jacket, shorts and a polo!). They are a generous size and a medium fits me when i normally need a large. Still no news on the webshop.

White polos and shorts are in stock and can be bought on the night, shirts and jackets need to be ordered.

I went to my first Reds game last Saturday (OK not the best game to choose but I still enjoyed the event.) It felt like being at a game in the UK for some reason, like a NL1 game, obviously an NL1 crowds (BTW what was the official crowd? 1500-2000?).
I was the big fella walking around with my Reds jersey on with no 14 on the back! lol
I even picked up a Campbelltown jersey whilst I was there as well from them.

Hope to get the navy and Red polo when they get bigger sizes in and I'm a pround owner of one of the bright red promotional posters they had around the place! :D

Perth Red

Post Whore
Yeh not the best game to pick Kal! Crowd was smaller than other games and alot less vocal, probably a combination of the cold and poor performance! You should have been at the opening game, that really was like an English crowd. Not surprising as every other accent was from Wigan, Cas or Hull!