What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resigned PSA

Blues Riff

Bench
This thread could of gone in a different direction. I would of thought someone would be offended. You should of worded it more tactfully.

Bazal

Post Whore
If nothing else I got a good laugh out of this. I almost thought humor was banned here or something.

Pffft, you haven't read the Eels forum. It's doubly funny, partly because of the hand wringing, scapegoating, sky is falling attitude of most of the posters, and partly because the rest of us are just tremendously sarcastic gits.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Pffft, you haven't read the Eels forum. It's doubly funny, partly because of the hand wringing, scapegoating, sky is falling attitude of most of the posters, and partly because the rest of us are just tremendously sarcastic gits.
Sounds like a cross between the rabbletohs and Tigers forums...

Bazal

Post Whore
Que the haters who, for all intensive purposes, should of stayed in school.

I'm wrapped with the education.i got.

Irregardless of there education, some of them should of picked up a book quiet a but more then they did. Its not hard to speak english right.

POPEYE

Coach
It's the go to for people who want to sound smart, and end up looking very stupid in the process.

Sounds about right.

Reminds me that sound and sight are as chalk and cheese, Gaz looks smart and Johns looks like he's off with the fairies . . . Gaz doesn't sound as smart but Johns talks the game better than anyone