What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rest of NRL

Tigerm

First Grade
Souths go down 48-6
You would have to think the end is near for Jason Demetriou?
Mitchell sin binned.
It's always the coach, never the players.

Last edited:

simmo1

First Grade
Souths since mid last year remind me a bit of Tigers 2012. They seem incapable of getting into the grind and instead rely on attacking brilliance to win them games. Their key players are all out of form, and some are old enough that they may never find it again. The same players seem to hold all the power over coach and club. They haven't hit rock bottom yet

Souths since mid last year remind me a bit of Tigers 2012. They seem incapable of getting into the grind and instead rely on attacking brilliance to win them games. Their key players are all out of form, and some are old enough that they may never find it again. The same players seem to hold all the power over coach and club. They haven't hit rock bottom yet
Yep spot on. They just need their adam blair to help them along

Nutz

Bench
Parra finally complete a set and are back in this.
Gee that Hopgood is a top player. Big motor.

Nutz

Bench
Vintage Brooks. The guy is great when he runs....not a good organising ½ though.
I like white jerseys. Manly's is a good one, better if we had similar with gold shoulders, black V and black pants.

WA Tiger

Bench
Did you see Brooks defence of a high ball landing just over parra’s tryline. Instead of going for the ball he stops 1 metre short of where the ball lands to interfere with a parra player going for the ball. The result? there’s only a parra player right under the ball to catch it and TRY..he did that with us too. I’d love to be a fly on the wall in the video review..

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
Penrith keep proving doubters wrong. The team seems to go to another level when they are decimated.
To'a however is catching a cold out on the left wing whilst Turuva bags a hatrick on the right.
Good coaching as Suaalii has made a couple of bad positional plays and D reads and it's obvious they are avoiding getting Young involved... he is quiet as.

Nutz

Bench
If we've got the supposedly weakest roster in the comp, then I'm sure glad we missed out on Ciraldo if he has more to work with at the dogs
Both Ciraldo and Benji are young and inexperienced but I think I would rather be coached by Marshall because he's been there and done it, I always respected a leader who leads from the front and gets his hands dirty.
I admire Ricky for doing it, his passion for the Raiders is no secret especially when he leaves the coaches box and goes down to the sideline well before the game finishes.
Benji loves the tigers and trains with the lads...I love that.
The return to form of Kickacow must give the doggies supporters hope.
You need a big alpha male to set the tone.
I liked that in Stefano last week, about time too.

Das Hassler

Bench
Both Ciraldo and Benji are young and inexperienced but I think I would rather be coached by Marshall because he's been there and done it, I always respected a leader who leads from the front and gets his hands dirty.
I admire Ricky for doing it, his passion for the Raiders is no secret especially when he leaves the coaches box and goes down to the sideline well before the game finishes.
Benji loves the tigers and trains with the lads...I love that.
The return to form of Kickacow must give the doggies supporters hope.
You need a big alpha male to set the tone.
I liked that in Stefano last week, about time too.

The point about Ciraldo is if he had come here and things weren't working even this early in the season then it would be automatically deemed ( by the hacks and RL public at large) to totally be the fault of the WT losing culture and Ciraldo made a huge mistake as he would have had assured success at the dogs if he had gone there (or anywhere else but us) with probably nobody questioning his ability due to poor initial results ( if there were)...as for sure will be the case for Benj when things get tough

* quite a bit of spelling editing...must try harder

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
The point about Ciraldo is if he had come here and things weren't working even this early in the season then it would be automatically deemed ( by the hacks and RL public at large) to be totally fault of the WT losing culture and Ciraldo made a huge mistakes as he.would have had assured of success at the dogs if he had gone there (or anywhere else but us) and probably nobody questioning his abilit due to poor initial results...as for sure will be the case for Benj
Well said brother.
The more we win the more supporters Benji will have, even those clowns on foxsports.
I'm warming to it.

Das Hassler

Bench
Well said brother.
The more we win the more supporters Benji will have, even those clowns on foxsports.
I'm warming to it.

"The clowns at Fox"
Typical comments .."WT had a great win...now the thing is they have to keep doing it!"
File the above under ..."no shit Einsteins!" I guess that's why they're all called experts

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
LOL....I'll.fix that..
I was poking at the FOX sewing circle

* Fixed it...i hope :)
Ha ha, cool, you had me worried.
I'm watching less of fox and listening to more pods. Fox gives me the shitesters.
What are we talking about? Ah the rest of the NRL.
I had to scroll up to see :)
Das, do you think the NRL has become too stereotyped?
It seems the adhoc flamboyant style has suffered at the hands of statistics.
The only thing that gets me going now is when the Tigers play off the back of offloads like they did against the Sharks.
Maybe we can start something here :)

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
T
The point about Ciraldo is if he had come here and things weren't working even this early in the season then it would be automatically deemed ( by the hacks and RL public at large) to totally be the fault of the WT losing culture and Ciraldo made a huge mistake as he would have had assured success at the dogs if he had gone there (or anywhere else but us) with probably nobody questioning his ability due to poor initial results ( if there were)...as for sure will be the case for Benj when things get tough

* quite a bit of spelling editing...must try harder
That Ciraldo chose Jason Taylor as assistant coach at the dogs tells me everything..Someone can either coach of not..it’s a simple fact and now Gould must be wondering how he got it all, so wrong

Same applies to Benji, but arnt we in a far more hopeful situation with the win, than we were same time last week. Two wins here on the Trott would be something.

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
Someone needs to take out Mitchell..When do we play south’s. That Addo Carr hit prob can’t be charged but, it could have been avoided and he always seems to be involved. His duty of care is shit. And to see him give ado carr a hug at the end, was cringeworthy

Last edited: