What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rhinos Leave

ParraMatt

Bench
To all this may Concern.

This Post is to End all the Rhinos Pain in departing from the Forum 5's season. Unfortunately the decision has been made due to the lack of Articles being posted each Round which is a dissapointing way to exit from an absolute amazing game that I have enjoyed.

The Decision has been coming for a while and Im sure all of use had the feeling that Rhinos wouldn't make it through the season after losing alot of quality Members after the re-shuffling with Sites and just loss of interest. The Rhinos Had lost PaullyBoy (vice captain), Ultima, Raider_69, Lyle, TigerDazz, MightyTiger, Girds, BraithFactor, Dragon Fanatic, Anti Union and so forth due to different reasons.

The Rhinos joined the Competition on November 16th 2002 and Have always been very passionate and eager to win but unfrotunately that can't be possible without enough posters.

I would like to give a big thanks to all the people involved in Forum 7's including the main committee Willow, Mr Bulldogs, Ozzie, BroncoMan, El Coconuto, Dragon Fanatic, RedDragon, Seano, Greeneye, Penelope Pittstop and Anyone I have Missed.

Also to the members who have helped Rhinos at there worse to get through some major stages and you know who you are Big Mick, If it wasn't for this man the Rhinos would of been vanished about 6 months ago.

Lastly but not least I would like to thank the Rhinos Members who have stuck with me to make this team successful.

The_Gobbs - Thank's champ for being a loyal member and Vice Captain who was there for me when I was busy. You have been a huge ambasador for the team and without a doubt our Top Poster.

Eels Dude - Thanks Eels Dude for sticking with Rhinos from day 1 and for never giving up on us especially in difficult times when we lost alot of players throught the re-shuffling of sites.

ChiaPete - Probably our most Mature Poster and was always there when we needed him, Thanks so much ChiaPete who was our oldest member besides myself and was the creator of the Rhinos with myself.

SomethingWithJohn - Wasn't at the team for long but he joined because he's a great mate and knew the Rhinos needed men so thanks champ.

EWS - Been at the Team for a long time and always was interested but had just been a bit busy.

Mattkd - Has been very busy in another with work at present but thanks for your contributions with posting as I know you alwys had 4 articles ready when needed.

Parra-Matters - Thanks so much for joining late Parra-Matters, Sorry you didn't really get to show what you had at Rhinos but maybe in the future seasons of Forum Sevens.

I think that's enough thanking. Just want to say Sorry to Willow generally speaking because of the pull out but it's hard for a team to continue running when the team are basically busy most of the time.

I would still like to be involved in the game in some aspect or another as I love it so much as most of use would of known. I will also go on the market for other teams to sign and Im sure a couple of Rhinos players will too.

One last thing I would like to say is that don't think this is the end of Rhinos, the Rhinos will be back bigger and meaner and better then ever in the following seasons but for season 2003 Its Goodbye to Forum 5's.

Cheers
ParraMatt.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Anonymous

Juniors
Sorry to hear that ParraMatt.

I thought you were getting a few starters together there and the making of a great team.

Should you wish to return to the competition, be sure to let us know. But in the meantime, we have no choice but to forfeit your matches in favour of the opposing teams in the draw.

Thanks very much for a thoughtful and detailed post.

Cheers and good luck.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Woo, 2 points for the Sharks! :D

Seriously though, my condolences. You tried hard ParraMatt and it's a shame the Rhinos never got some serious games under this belt. It shows why the competition becoming politicised has adverse consequences, along with all the pork-barrelling that went on.

ParraMatt

Bench
Yes. It's a big shame we had to exit but with not enough posters it's very hard. I also don't like all of the management staff involved, When i say that I mean Dragon Fanatic who repeatedly messages me on msn saying im an asshole and so forth which is not very appreciative and then when you see him being a moderator of forum 5's it turns me off. But that's just my personal opinion. Have a great year boys and girls and I'll will continuely check up on the Forum 5's to see how it's progressing and guarantee you that Rhinos will be an outfit in 2004.

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
It's unfortunate that the Rhino's had to depart but Parramatt you are a deadset arsehole! You are a gimp. I have to take Buzz Boy's side on this because you are scumbag no two ways about it.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
ATTENTION: All members of the former Rhinos (especially Parramatta and Bulldogs supporters) The Parramatta Bulldogs would like you to consider joining our team. Please respond in the Bulldogs team thread if you are interested.

And all are welcome.

ParraMatt

Bench
How the f**k can you let that piece of red and white trash be a moderator for forum sevens Willow. its discusting. I was just saying my honest thoughts and he comes out guns of blazers with comments liek Arsehole. I thought you wanted a mature Committee not some Idiotic Immature goose. Have a nice journey with Forum Sevens with this duck at the helm. I wont be joining no teams unless he is removed from the major board. Hes a Joke.

Goodbye

Cheers
ParraMatt

P.S My teammates think hes a goose too and that's probably why they havent been signing with other teams since departing from the competition as they think hes a wanker and that;s why we quit before he could mark our posts.

Mr BuLLdOgS

Juniors
Matt the way he is going he is sliding down the tunnel fast, and if it continues he will lose any moderating job.

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
What have i done. I love Forum Sevens and no MB reckons i will lose my mod status because i posted the rounds instead of him. I have always thought Parramatt was an arsehole and as you can see his previous statements illustrate that perfectly and i have no problem of expressing myself. Now the thing with MB i am not going to continue this as it is against the game but remember it is a game and really i have the same powers as you parramatt and anybody else. I was given mod status to put up the games last round as Willow told me MB was unavailable. I was wrong to put them up and will cease from doing so unless MB is unavailable or Willow asks me to. And please remember its just a game!

Anonymous

Juniors
ParraMatt said:
How the f**k can you let that piece of red and white trash be a moderator for forum sevens Willow. its discusting. I was just saying my honest thoughts and he comes out guns of blazers with comments liek Arsehole. I thought you wanted a mature Committee not some Idiotic Immature goose. Have a nice journey with Forum Sevens with this duck at the helm. I wont be joining no teams unless he is removed from the major board. Hes a Joke.

Goodbye

Cheers
ParraMatt

P.S My teammates think hes a goose too and that's probably why they havent been signing with other teams since departing from the competition as they think hes a wanker and that;s why we quit before he could mark our posts.

Dragon Fanatic said:
I have always thought Parramatt was an arsehole and as you can see his previous statements illustrate that perfectly and i have no problem of expressing myself.

Dragon Fanatic,
Far be it for me to tell you guys to stop slinging sh|t at each each other. Its obviously something thats enjoyed by one and all. Anyway, its all just name calling in the end. Nothing to do with this competition.

ParraMatt,
ditto.
Originally, I had broncoman as your referee. Did you really have trouble getting a team together because of the subsititute referee?
Any dispute over refereeing selections can be brought to my attention and I'll do something about it.... I do the referee roster. I'm as flexible as they come mate but I can't read minds. No sarcasm intended.

I think I should explain that no moderator is selected on the basis of personal choice. You might recall that both yourself and DF were in the committee and I didnt care about your differences of opinion. I saw you both as keen contrbutors... nothing more to it.

Unfortunately, it didnt work out for you this year but I sincerely hope to see you back in 2004. The door is always open.

Cheers.

EWS

Juniors
This is a real shame. I had actaully freed up some time and decided to come to this site and see how things were coming. I hadnt been here in ages. Im sorry it hasnt worked out, but if the team does get back together, I definately want to be a part of it.I have lots more free time lately. but its just been bad timing. When I had free time earlier, forum sevens was being moved all the time, and I didnt get picked ofr a few games. then when I was picked, I was busy, and then both my cable and my dads work intenet connection not working. And again, now, I had free time and am no longer needed AGAIN.

Anonymous

Juniors
EWS said:
This is a real shame. I had actaully freed up some time and decided to come to this site and see how things were coming. I hadnt been here in ages. Im sorry it hasnt worked out, but if the team does get back together, I definately want to be a part of it.I have lots more free time lately. but its just been bad timing. When I had free time earlier, forum sevens was being moved all the time, and I didnt get picked ofr a few games. then when I was picked, I was busy, and then both my cable and my dads work intenet connection not working. And again, now, I had free time and am no longer needed AGAIN.

Wow... sounds like you've really been put through the mill. :shock:
Pick a team, any team... and I'm sure they'll give you a guernsey.

Buzz Boy

Juniors
Dragon Fanatic said:
It's unfortunate that the Rhino's had to depart but Parramatt you are a deadset arsehole! You are a gimp. I have to take Buzz Boy's side on this because you are scumbag no two ways about it.

:roll:

Sorry to disappoint you DF, but Matt and I settled our differences and I no longer believe Parramatt is a deadset arsehole.

BTW, nice work running the Dragons team into the ground... douchebag! :evil:

Seems I'll have to revive the Red V's for next season so the Dragons can once again field a competitive team in the Forum Fives.

Cheerio!

:lol:

ParraMatt

Bench
Well now you have it. DF has run Dragons into the ground, Taken MB's job for a week, Hated by Rhinos and myself, And a useless Forum Sevens Committee Member.

I was right from the start. RHINOS 2004

Latest posts