What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 10 vs Dogs Team list thread

lingard

Coach
Yep, 3 of our 4 new buys (the only 3 with FG experience) and our player of the year last year.

But that is just me making f**ken excuses - the coach shouldn't have bought players who were going to get injured FFS.

He perhaps should have realised that Williams was a risk and that Pritchard was odds-on to only play half the season. How much did you say Licha wanted, again?

emjaycee

Coach
He perhaps should have realised that Williams was a risk and that Pritchard was odds-on to only play half the season. How much did you say Licha wanted, again?

Whilst he may have been a risk at doing the same knee, Williams did his other ACL so whatever risk of re-injury there was was not realised. My mail was that Liccha wanted something in the area of $600k from memory.

hindy111

Post Whore
Whilst he may have been a risk at doing the same knee, Williams did his other ACL so whatever risk of re-injury there was was not realised. My mail was that Liccha wanted something in the area of $600k from memory.

Do you think the dogs paid him that? People say Rein wanted 500k yet panther picked him up as a back up amd Titans did the same. I highly doubt either club pays that kind of money for a guy they view as a back up.

Panthers have Egan and Katoa. Id be looking there.

Bazal

Post Whore
You don't think we need an origin level player or two?

Never make an inference without possessing all the information....

Actually, based on how blatantly you've ignored relevant information recently, maybe just avoid making any inferences entirely.

Latest posts