What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 4 Team vs Wtigers

hindy111

Post Whore
Yeah. You're probably right but I prefer my selections. Terepo should have been there last week though. Beau has been very disappointing. Not sure whats up there. Maybe Father Time.

Gower or Niukore for Scott would of made the hairs on my nutbag prick up

hindy111

Post Whore
Just wanted to also say a thanks to the Penny Panthers production line. Without them we wouldnt have 3 of our 5 backs in the team. Cheers guys

IFR33K

Coach
Like the additions of Terepo and T-Rex.

Don't like Smith at fullback at all

Harsh on King when he probably had the best defensive game of his career (48 tackles 2 missed).

Hopefully Pritchard can create us a few opportunities. Attacking down the middle and stretch them out wide.

hindy111

Post Whore
Hopefully Pritchard can create us a few opportunities. Attacking down the middle and stretch them out wide.

People seem super impressed by King. Nice passing game and a cheeky kick ut when you already have 2 guys who can kick plus 4 when Gutherson and Hayne are back what advantage is it?
What areas is King better at then Kaysa?
Passing yes and more composed plus kicking game.

Kaysa has more energy, aggression, support play and a threat from dummy half.

Kings darts from dummy half are pathetic and time wasting. He is just to slow to ever be a good player.

Kaysa can be erratic but potential to open a game up. I would of liked to see young Mahoney blooded, though perhaps a year to early.

Chipmunk

Coach
Its funny, we've got 5 players from our supposed Top 17 out this weekend, but I feel alot more confident in that particular 17 players getting the job done than any of the particular 17 we put on the field each week the last three weeks.