What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 6 Team vs Raiders

Eelogical

Referee
Im suprised everyone else hasn't. Its a long tough road and I will still check scores and if home which is 85% chance I will watch. ButnI wont get excited.
I'm in it for the long haul. Besides, after the game there's more fun in the Parra side of the forum than what the entire other 15 clubs put together. I'm very excited!

lingard

Coach
That's very true.

But I include kick returns in his stats, because they're crucial for starting sets on the right foot.

He may not be the best front rower ever, but he's far from soft, and he's very reliable imo.

Its not his fault he is not partnered with someone like Campbell-Gillard or Fifita.

No, it's not Mannah's fault at all. But it is someone's fault.

hindy111

Post Whore
Mannah wont be in our side next year. I can gaurantee it. BA wont be silly enough.
I am happy to take bets on it too

Noise

Coach
What did we bet though? And how long was I meant to leave?

I can't even remember what the bet was but I think it was off the forum for 6 months. I don't care that you welched btw. Now that you are not talking about that Westie merkin club your contributions here have improved.

Latest posts