What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 6 Team vs Raiders

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Isn't he the captain of the Tigers?
Just on Packer he played in the Warriors for years and everyone who played for them became a worse player. Went to St George and became much better in a better team. Cleary, a smart coach, bought him for a reason, whether for leadership or playing ability we'll never know, but atm he is playing exceptionally well particularly in defence. Eventually their team attack will come (they did score 30 against us) and he'll improve in that as well. Btw, in that game, how did he compare against our mighty forwards?
58 hit up metres and four missed tackles: http://mc.championdata.com/nrl/

84 Baby

Referee
I hate this "Mannah is soft" bullshit that keeps getting spat out.

He averages 8 or 9 metres per run - that's pretty damn good.

In fact, a very esteemed poster in this forum wrote a particularly brilliant Forum 7's piece a few years ago comparing Mannah's stats to Tamou's, Matt Scott's, and Paul Gallen's, and Mannah's stats are very favourable.

I actually think we are better off with Tim playing more minutes- he's bloody fit, and he is reliable.
Not even including benchies, there's 32 props in the league. He's at least in the top 32 props in the league. If he wasn't with us, he'd still get a start somewhere in 1st grade

hindy111

Post Whore
I hate this "Mannah is soft" bullshit that keeps getting spat out.

He averages 8 or 9 metres per run - that's pretty damn good.

In fact, a very esteemed poster in this forum wrote a particularly brilliant Forum 7's piece a few years ago comparing Mannah's stats to Tamou's, Matt Scott's, and Paul Gallen's, and Mannah's stats are very favourable.

I actually think we are better off with Tim playing more minutes- he's bloody fit, and he is reliable.

He is soft though. Big marshmellow.

Kornstar

Coach
Wouldn't be surprised if this game is something like 22-0 after 20 minutes.

We suck down there anyways and i can't see that changing any time soon.

Bazal

Post Whore
Wouldn't be surprised if this game is something like 22-0 after 20 minutes.

We suck down there anyways and i can't see that changing any time soon.

Yeah but the good thing is we can be down 22-0 after 60 minutes and still be in the game, because Faiders....

Kornstar

Coach
Yeah but the good thing is we can be down 22-0 after 60 minutes and still be in the game, because Faiders....

This is true.

I still have nightmares of the game where we were 22-0 down around 2007 i think. We drove down there, almost got cleaned up on the freeway on the way down in really shit weather just past Campbelltown and then to witness that trash.......i actually wish i had been cleaned up by the out of control car tbh.

I was at the game we won though but since then have driven too far to witness garbage.......

So i have even less confidence than i normally would in this game.

hindy111

Post Whore
Ive lost interest in footy for now. Even of we win I dont care. If we can snag 3 in a row however I will deff be more interested.
I had high hopes for this season. Cant believe they where dashed so early

Bazal

Post Whore
This is true.

I still have nightmares of the game where we were 22-0 down around 2007 i think. We drove down there, almost got cleaned up on the freeway on the way down in really shit weather just past Campbelltown and then to witness that trash.......i actually wish i had been cleaned up by the out of control car tbh.

I was at the game we won though but since then have driven too far to witness garbage.......

So i have even less confidence than i normally would in this game.

That was the first time I met Jessies!

I broke a seat at Bruce in the 2004 (?) game. The one where we got 50 odd put on us, and with windchill it was literally about -12 because Bruce Stadium is the single most miserable place on Earth. Even the Raiders fans stayed home for that one.

I remember calling Steve Crouch a balding lesbian. Years later I've seemingly inspired Haynetrain to call everyone balding lesbians.

Bazal

Post Whore
Ive lost interest in footy for now. Even of we win I dont care. If we can snag 3 in a row however I will deff be more interested.

Bandwagoner.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Not even including benchies, there's 32 props in the league. He's at least in the top 32 props in the league. If he wasn't with us, he'd still get a start somewhere in 1st grade

If Mannah went to the Storm over the last few years AND did exactly what he has been at Parra, it would be seen he has improved his game out of sight

In reality, when your losing, every nook and cranny get analysed to death. When your winning its you are doing a great job

For me our forwards haven't let us down this year, our woefull kicking game and game management by our halves has been terrible. Also at times our backline has been all over the shop due to our best 3 lads of the back 5 positions being out of the side

Dogs and Broncos are lucky not to be 0 and 5 as well, I have more faith we will come out of this than those two

TheParraboy

Staff member

piss off

see you in 3 weeks

hindy111

Post Whore
Im suprised everyone else hasn't. Its a long tough road and I will still check scores and if home which is 85% chance I will watch. ButnI wont get excited.