What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 6 vs Tigers

TruSaint

Referee
Also, thought Sele also had a good game.
Wasn't sure about him coming back, but he looked solid.

Love blocka but the game is way too fast for him.
Flanno and Liddle are key to us taking away pressure from Hunt. It was evident today.

It's 2 points. We move on.

I'm Hornby

Juniors
Win is a win but I know it is hard for you to admit it
Who cares how we won but Yes we need a mile of improvement snd hopefully it comes
Now re do your stats after 6 game bet it chsnges snd Flanno is not the worst new coach
As I told you last week, happy to have a look at the new coach comparison stats again at the end of the year when it will be more meaningful.

Watch this space 🙂

Gezza1

Juniors
imo don't see why Rava is getting any praise. For me he did nothing except the usual kick returns which is useful but he provided nothing else (especially slow on defence)

2010Dragons

Bench
Going OK but keep in mind, West's are not much better than us.

Hunt can't play at the line at speed. We will never be a top side with him steering the ship.
Best quote to sum up the game.
west tigers are a woeful SOFT FORWARDS and small inexperienced backs.
if referee Atkin’s doesn’t keep the tigers in the game, Dragons would have won by 40 plus.
A win is a win but they beat the wooden spooners.

justadragon

Bench
Probably one of the best and happiest PC's I've seen in a few years. And for people who still think that the club punted Lomax, listen to what Flanno says, plus the tongue in cheek comment about Lomax being a very good winger. Overall happy with the win, will need improvement against warriors, heres hoping we can, waiting to see who replaces Bird.

SAP58

Juniors

Probably one of the best and happiest PC's I've seen in a few years. And for people who still think that the club punted Lomax, listen to what Flanno says, plus the tongue in cheek comment about Lomax being a very good winger. Overall happy with the win, will need improvement against warriors, heres hoping we can, waiting to see who replaces Bird.
Thanks for the heads up I haven’t seen it yet not up on the NRL web site where did u see it ?

Latest posts