What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 7 vs Panthers

lingard

Coach
We lose 20-18.. We score 3 tries to none while the pennies kick 10 penalty goals the last coming in the last minute after hayne dared question why a blatant penrith knock on wasn't called.. The story of our f**king lives

All ten goals kicked by Tom Humble - from the sideline - proving just what a talent he is. ;-)

Sphagnum

Coach
Man, I haven't been confident about a win for 3 years but we should be a really big chance in this.

Penrith are garbage

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
As a STH can i get discounted tickets for tonite?

Yes you can. Call the membership department at the club and have your credit card details ready.

You can book and pay for your tickets over the phone. To collect your tickets, I believe you will need to pick them up from the western side of Panthers stadium.

The discount is $20 for adult tickets, down from $30.

Sphagnum

Coach
Isn't the thread directly above this one designed to fulfil exactly the same purpose as this one?

Latest posts