What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robster and ParraMatt's Sand box

The Backpacker

Juniors
This thread was split from another topic Joondalup Giant with the intention that the two concerned parties could carry out their personality clash here, leaving other teams threads alone. They've chosen not to. This thread is NOT the reason for ParraMatt's banning.

Anonymous

Juniors
joondalup_giant said:
why hs ParraMatt been banned??
if it is because of this STUPID thread thats is complete bullsh*t, how can you encourage them to argue then ban one of em

I suggest you get a little more background to this.

half

Coach
hahaha so he's banned on the basis of general stupidity

i do get along well with parramatt on msn but i will conceed he posts far too much crap in the various sevens forums and put simply, he's had plenty of warnings

what will become of the rhinos?

ps. is robster banned too?!?

The Backpacker

Juniors
half-man said:
hahaha so he's banned on the basis of general stupidity

I wouldn't say that. ;-)

Matt has broken many forum rules and has a right of reply to his banning which I'm sure he will utilise to it's full extent.

He will be reinstated if he agrees to follow the rules of the forum which I'm sure he will and the Rhino's will be fine.

I think you should look at it as a suspension, rather than a true banning.

No, Robster is not banned. Whilst he too has been having a good go of late, he has not had the warnings that Matt has received which has been his saving grace.

Anonymous

Juniors
That was about the PM access. Although I can understand the misunderstanding.
It would be silly to suspend both because one wanted to keep fighting. But the fact is, ParraMatt's track record is quite a long one and Robster had the grey matter to heed the message.

I've got an email from parramatt and we are sorting it out (hopefully). This makes him ahead of the game compared to one or two other forummers in the past.

Anonymous

Juniors
Azkatro, I just had another read of it and I can definitely see what you mean. I really should have worded it better.
But like I said, it would have been wrong to suspend Matt if Robster kept it going ...and vice versa.

Anonymous

Juniors
lol.. I just have to watch what I say. This concept of people taking me seriously is all new to me. ;-)

Latest posts