What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roll call! Who is a Coast fan?

DIEHARD

----
chriswalkerbush said:
Any idea when they'll get a mascot?
GOLDCOASTRUGBYLEAGUE.COM said:
91.7 Coast FM - helping us hunt for a new name
May 13, 2005

The crew at 91.7 ABC Coast FM is helping us try to find a new team name – and you can join their hunt to find one!

All you have to do is phone your suggestion through to the Breakfast Show from next Monday the 23rd of May.

Timeline

Monday May 23rd – Friday 27th May

• Call 91.7 Coast FM and suggest names for the Bid Team on 1300 903 917. These will be taken until 10am on Friday the 27th of May. But remember - only one suggestion per listener.

A panel of judges will then select a ‘Top Twenty’ list following Friday’s breakfast show.

Monday May 30th – Friday June 3rd

• The ‘Top Twenty’ list will be posted in an online poll on 91.7 ABC Coast FM’s website at www.abc.net.au/goldcoast. You can then vote online for your preferred name until 10am on Friday the 3rd of June.

Monday June 6th

• The "Top Five" list will be announced on 91.7 ABC Coast FM and sent to the Gold Coast NRL Bid Team Committee on behalf of ABC Coast FM listeners.

So start listening to 91.7 ABC Coast FM - get thinking – and then get voting!

coldhardbitch

Juniors
Gold coast fan, number 1, as I have no other team since the coast was booted in 1998.
Am a Gold Coast born and bred in Coolangatta. Will be there tonight, and from 2007 onwards every week

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
Gold Coast number 1 team. Been here for over 18 years, which is my forever. I'll be getting my season ticket when they become available!

You think your excited.. you should feel these nipples.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
GC_Gladiator said:
Gold Coast number 1 team. Been here for over 18 years, which is my forever. I'll be getting my season ticket when they become available!

You think your excited.. you should feel these nipples.

asl

Raider_69

Post Whore
they will most definately rank up there with the Sharkies and Cowboys as my soft spot teams :)

Brisbane Broncos till i die!
but im a coastie, ive been here for 15 years now when i moved to Benowa but now i live in sh*tty nerang lol and the Gold Coast will be my 2nd team and i will probably get season tickets to both the broncos and GC.

Davester

Juniors
The NRL has taken a good swing into the nuts of the AFL by having Gold Coast set to re-join the NRL competition in 2007 :D

I'm a Wests Tigers supporter through and through and will make the trip to the Gold Coast to watch the Tigers when they play the Pirates. Bring it on! Will be awesome.

Hindyscrack

Bench
Mermiad Beach Resident and future Season Ticket Holder

At least we have plenty of time to get a supporters group together.

Will be at the game tonight in stand 2.