What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 02 (2004) Rhinos v Easts

ParraMatt

Bench
BTW, Just like to say also I am very happy with the way the Rhinos Rookies Play, Only one Veteran in Gobbso played. The rest are all under 2 games old.

Robster

Bench
Congrats on the rhinos, matt you proved me wrong Matt, [EDIT: BP - unsporting comments will not be tolerated in this thread] Well played Roosters.

ParraMatt

Bench
Robster said:
Congrats on the rhinos, matt you proved me wrong Matt, [EDIT: BP - see original post above] Well played Roosters.

You never learn. And watch it. Ill take it further.

Raider_69

Post Whore
congrats rhinos, disappointed not to get one up on the old team but olwell
great effort from our rookies (including me)
:clap: :clap: :clap: all around

...Morticia...

Juniors
Captains Thingee…

Congratulations Rhinos on a well played and close match. Our rookies have had a taste in first grade and, with a game under their belts, will be a force to be reckoned with in the coming weeks. Hold your heads high Easts, a game well played by all. Its not easy putting your balls on the line and I’m proud of every one of you. Citus, Altius, Fortius.

GO EASTS

roosterboy60

Juniors
Robster I'd suggest to leave it. To Rhinos great game and well done its very hard to beat Easts. Bad luck Easts but 1 loss isn't so bad and I'm sure you'll bounce back. Well done to Morticia aswell.

miccle

Bench
Firstly Easts - congratulations on a well played, close match. You guys have some great posters there and I can only see yas getting better as the season progresses.

I'm pretty happy with my own effort along with the rest of the Rhinos. We did good! :) Congrats to all my awesome team mates who played out of their skin to make us 2 from 2.

ibeme

First Grade
Top effort guys. Both sides had some impressive articles. Morticia led her side extremely well.

Our consistency was the key to this one. Well done!