What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 Expectations

fowlster

Juniors
Maths has nothing to do with it princess.

Any more tears because I didn't pick the Roosters to win?

No tears here sunshine (look it up, it's more than 3 letters)

Jumping into a team forum, not knowing the lineup of either of the teams, and making an 'oh so wise' prediction (another one for you to look up) like yours, is asking for a spanking.

Consider yourself spanked sh*tlips

JAMES BOND

Juniors
No tears here sunshine (look it up, it's more than 3 letters)

Jumping into a team forum, not knowing the lineup of either of the teams, and making an 'oh so wise' prediction (another one for you to look up) like yours, is asking for a spanking.

Consider yourself spanked sh*tlips

You aren't a bright one are you :lol:

I'll explain what this thread is about.

It's about what do you expect that will happen for Round 1.

Now my expectations are the Roosters won't win in Round 1 and there are others on here who have posted otherwise and think the Roosters will win.

Now because I didn't pick the Roosters you than acted like a little bitch and had a cry.

Suck it up princess.

fowlster

Juniors
Because Google images failed to provide me with a picture of James Bond wearing a pink tutu in a circle jerk, I'll just respond with text...

You aren't a bright one are you :lol:
Wrong

I'll explain what this thread is about.

It's about what do you expect that will happen for Round 1.
And here's your brilliant expectation...

Can't see the Roosters winning in Round 1
Go back to the Souths forum troll.

Now my expectations are the Roosters won't win in Round 1 and there are others on here who have posted otherwise and think the Roosters will win.
Funny thing about forums. Discussion etc.
Maybe you'd like to elaborate (look it up) on why you can't see the Roosters winning.

Now because I didn't pick the Roosters you than acted like a little bitch and had a cry.
Wrong again (I wont bother correcting your grammar).

Suck it up princess.
You'd like that wouldn't you.

JAMES BOND

Juniors
Because Google images failed to provide me with a picture of James Bond wearing a pink tutu in a circle jerk, I'll just respond with text...

Wrong

And here's your brilliant expectation...

Go back to the Souths forum troll.

Funny thing about forums. Discussion etc.
Maybe you'd like to elaborate (look it up) on why you can't see the Roosters winning.

Wrong again (I wont bother correcting your grammar).

You'd like that wouldn't you.

Wow Princess you must of put very little thought in to this reply.

1.I'm sure someone like yourself would enjoy seeing a man in a pink tutu, you probably own one for yourself.

2. We both know I was spot on when I said you aren't a bright person :lol:

3. wow you got something correct, yes I expect to see the Roosters lose Round 1

4. Wrong and wrong. I'm not a Souths fan for the record and neither a troll.

5 and 6. My expectations have caused you to have massive hissy fits and act like a little bitch, but I doubt it's acting. You're a little bitch.

7. If you didn't use all your tissues up to clean up after yourself, you could of used them for your tears ;)

JAMES BOND

Juniors
If I had said the I expected the Roosters to win I would be the coolest right?

Some of you are really soft if you can't handle someones tipping.

MattJ

Juniors
I would expect the roosters to come out full of fury lookinng to make amends for 09, however i still think the Rabbits will win the 1st round encounter, but by a much smaller version than round 1 of the season just past.
Hopefully most of you can see that as an honest assesment and not get too defensive, I would expect you all to pick roosters for a round 1 win, who actually doesnt believe after an off season that there side isnt going to come out and set the platform for a succesful new season?

Exactly Matt. I am hoping for a big game, mostly to let people know this is still not only Rugby League's...but Australian sport's biggest rivalry.

Fein

First Grade
Exactly Matt. I am hoping for a big game, mostly to let people know this is still not only Rugby League's...but Australian sport's biggest rivalry.

It'll be a cracker and hopefully The Roosters can be competitve next year!!! :p

Haha, true. Looking forward to seeing how your Burgess goes in AUS.
Only one way to find out.

If only Sam Thaiday was in the Souths pack. :lol:
A little insulting I know, he's funny. :lol:

Chook Norris

First Grade
come out all guns blazing.. 12-2
just before half time, Souths score 12-8

We all know how it ends from there...

in all seriousness, i can see fans criticising Smith after the first round.. give him time, although that may take 3 years..

Fein

First Grade
come out all guns blazing.. 12-2
just before half time, Souths score 12-8

We all know how it ends from there...

in all seriousness, i can see fans criticising Smith after the first round.. give him time, although that may take 3 years..

Brian Smith is a great signing.

People who malign him for not winning a premiership are absolute dopes.

Some of the teams he's lead to a grand final were lengths below the best of that particular year eg. st george in 1992/93.

What I like about him is that blokes like Mason (if he survives) will be sh*tting themselves - which is a good thing.

Yes he has talent but given the (alleged) salary he's on, he's too much in the comfort zone - Smith won't cop that rubbish.

Also, that Matto High bloke (Murray) has Easts well perched from a youth talent angle.

Latest posts