What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 Vs Newcastle

Kilkenny

Coach
Jason Wrigley. Placed with Panthers some years ago. Had to retire due to injury (early) Think he works within gameday support staffs.

Jason has moved up in the world Alice and is Panthers Football Manager. Sits up in the box on game day with Anthony Griffin and other key staff. Got a big wrap from Gus during his speech at last years end of season Award's ceremony. Very nice fellow.

TheFrog

Coach
It's big I'll make a call now. Merrin, May and Cleary. Lock it in.

https://twitter.com/PenrithPanthers/with_replies Cause the media team are having fun with this.
Cleary was favouring his injured knee just a few days ago, surely he won't be risked. May won't be match fit but maybe he'll start with a view to reverting to Peachey at 6 when he runs out of juice. I doubt many questions will be answered by the 21 named, we just have to wait and see who runs out.

unKwn

Juniors
My interpretation is that it is just a bit of lighthearted humour on what is a very real crisis with the club. It's been good. Very clever.
I would think so but at the end of each promo they had "team list 4pm" like there's gonna be a huge reveal. we'll just have to see in the end tho

Latest posts