What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 vs. Titans discussion + voting

qld aussie

Juniors
Great win by the Broncos Team.Hope they keep it going. Cant wait to see what this team can do for rest of 2010. Bring on..... 2011 2012. Must give a rap to Tronc sure is old school front row but does his job well and has been a welcome addition.

Big Pete

Referee
Thaiday made some impressive runs early in the first half where he was dragging defenders with him. I can understand the points, although I would have him behind Parker.

In fact, on second thought, I may give Parker my 2 points. I thought his involvement was better than Setu's. Admittedly, Setu's try just impressed the hell out of me and his affiliation with the Tigers surely helped matters.

Dazzat

First Grade
Great win by the Broncos Team.Hope they keep it going. Cant wait to see what this team can do for rest of 2010. Bring on..... 2011 2012. Must give a rap to Tronc sure is old school front row but does his job well and has been a welcome addition.

I don't think it's any coincidence that the team is starting to defend better with Tronc in the team. For a big man, he gets through plenty.

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Thaiday made some impressive runs early in the first half where he was dragging defenders with him. I can understand the points, although I would have him behind Parker.

In fact, on second thought, I may give Parker my 2 points. I thought his involvement was better than Setu's. Admittedly, Setu's try just impressed the hell out of me and his affiliation with the Tigers surely helped matters.

Huh?

Big Pete

Referee
Seagulls, relax.

I was being very tongue in cheek when I wrote that about Lagi. Setu played well and his affiliation with Easts did him no harm in my books.

I'm a fan of the Easts Tigers. Not because they're a great side to watch but because I grew up around that area.

Now should I explain why I even brought it up? Or can you put two and two together?

Last edited:

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Seagulls, relax.

I was being very tongue in cheek when I wrote that about Lagi. Setu played well and his affiliation with Easts did him no harm in my books.

I'm a fan of the Easts Tigers. Not because they're a great side to watch but because I grew up around that area.

Now should I explain why I even brought it up? Or can you put two and two together?

Yes I know why you brought them up, hence why I said they were sh*t as they are.

Big Pete

Referee
Yep.

The performance on Saturday had all the hallmarks of a dysfunctional club.

Wasn't Jake Granville playing at fullback at one point for Wynnum? That's how highly the Seagulls valued their local rivals.

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Yep.

The performance on Saturday had all the hallmarks of a dysfunctional club.

Wasn't Jake Granville playing at fullback at one point for Wynnum? That's how highly the Seagulls valued their local rivals.

He was moved to fullback for last week because we needed a change after a couple of losses. Went quite well too.

Big Pete

Referee
All I saw him do was bomb a try.

Moylan did look strong on the wing though.

Sounds like Easts were also experimenting with their fullback too, David Georgiou? Silly really.

What did you make of the game on Friday? Got us a some votes?

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Yes he bombed a try but he was very good in his kick returns and under the high ball for his 1st game. Georgiou played at fullback the week before for Easts as well when they made a heap of positional changes. He hurt his shoulder and came off with about 20 to go.