What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 vs Storm - Team List Thread

lingard

Coach
I'm keen to see how much shitting their pack does with no kicking game making things easier.

I just hope the Parramatta players don't give Melbourne as much respect as the Parramatta fans seem to be giving them. Our kicking game should be infinitely better than theirs. We need to show the merkins no respect at all and just go out and cream them. (And I don't mean merkins, I mean merkins.)

Parra47

Juniors
Yeah, I am sure BA would be praised if he announced the signings of Myles, Blair, Nicholls, Hughes, Jacks, rochow, all has beens or no bodies when they joined the storm!!
I'd be happy with Rochow and Blair is better than Taka. SO yes I'd be happy with those two.

Parra47

Juniors
I just hope the Parramatta players don't give Melbourne as much respect as the Parramatta fans seem to be giving them. Our kicking game should be infinitely better than theirs. We need to show the merkins no respect at all and just go out and cream them. (And I don't mean merkins, I mean merkins.)
Croft and Jacks have pretty good kicking games.

T.S Quint

Coach
Blair is f**king hopeless. Why would you want him? We were all happy when we got rid of him.

Watch him score three tries against us this weekend now.

Parra47

Juniors
Bog average players can all look pretty good when they get quality ball.
True, however Blair has been very good for the storm this year. Made a lot or metres in attack and been very strong defensively in most games.
Rochow, don't know what went wrong for him at Souths, probably the same thing that has gone wrong over there since their grand final victory. But his is a strong player, takes the tough hit ups and solid defensively. Can play back row and front row. is better than just about any props we currently have.
So yes I'd be happy with both of them.

Bandwagon

Staff member
True, however Blair has been very good for the storm this year. Made a lot or metres in attack and been very strong defensively in most games.
Rochow, don't know what went wrong for him at Souths, probably the same thing that has gone wrong over there since their grand final victory. But his is a strong player, takes the tough hit ups and solid defensively. Can play back row and front row. is better than just about any props we currently have.

Ultimately if French goes to fullback, Gunco goes to centre, and of course we have Jennings, where do you play Blair?

I'd say Wenty.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
f**k off you f**king dribbler.

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
The attitude we show especially in defence will be key.

Psychologically this is probably our most important game of the season.

First to make the job less difficult in the last 7 weeks to make the finals. And to show some consistency with our performance not this once a month crap performance we seem to dish up every 4 weeks.

strider

Post Whore
Melbourne are the most penalised team in the nrl ... if the refs are as stingey as they have been to us lately, then i will be pissed

Parra47

Juniors
Ultimately if French goes to fullback, Gunco goes to centre, and of course we have Jennings, where do you play Blair?

I'd say Wenty.
Not sure French will be at fullback anytime soon. It hasn't worked for us this season and he's been more effective coming in off the wing and very good defensively on the wing. Gutherson has been great at fullback and I'd be surprised if he was moved any time soon. With Jennings holding down one centre position the other is pretty open. Taka, despite his good runs is poor in defence and can have poor handling.

Melbourne are the most penalised team in the nrl ... if the refs are as stingey as they have been to us lately, then i will be pissed

surely the refs have to give us the rub of the green SOMETIME just to make out they aren't giving it to the other team every week now is a good a time as any

TheParraboy

Staff member
id be happy to lose this game if we belt their best side in a semi final (this year) and send them packing

hope we belt them by 30 this Saturday anyway..

Fanbase

Juniors
Not sure French will be at fullback anytime soon. It hasn't worked for us this season and he's been more effective coming in off the wing and very good defensively on the wing. Gutherson has been great at fullback and I'd be surprised if he was moved any time soon. With Jennings holding down one centre position the other is pretty open. Taka, despite his good runs is poor in defence and can have poor handling.
takarangi is most overrated player he is usless