What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 back 7

snout

First Grade
Dugan
Holmes
Ramien
Luetele
Feki
Moylan
Hodkinson.

Why continue with a fullback you know will NEVER work at this level.
Totally out of his depth. Wont get involved.
Doesnt know how to.
No positional sense.
A winger playing fullback badly has been part of the game for over a century.

Townsend.
The worst game lve seen from a sharks no.7.
Ever.
10 times worse than when he got hooked.

Words fail me to describe that kicking performance.
No team can stay in a contest on the back of that.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I would go with

Moylan
Holmes
Dugan
Leutele
Feki - only just - Katao when fit
Hodkinson
Townsend - Flanno when fit

And hope and pray we can get Barba back

shadowboxer

First Grade
I still reckon Chad needs to shave the head and go all Travis bickle. The HAIR is holding him back. Whilst he was terrible tonight, the inclusion of HODGSON would probally do him wonders. If he continues in this same fashion of chief flog,. he needs to be shopped around and fugged off, not up to it. He is meant to he the rock now post Maloney leaving, but he is more a snowball melting under the lights.

th

shaggs

Coach
I’d be putting Moylan there.
Put hodkinson in 7 with Townsend.

Our outside guys need to have early ball.
The first movement by the middle players is sideways. Needs to be straight, then angle.
It’s playmaker 101.

2016 we played fast and direct.
2017 we didn’t.
2018 we haven’t

Card Shark

Immortal
I’d be putting Moylan there.
Put hodkinson in 7 with Townsend.

I like the thought of Hodkinson coming in but I don’t think it’ll do anything for Townsend’s game, if that is the point of it?

To me they are too similar a player. Townsend needs a more flashy player as his halves partner - & 1 that can kick. That’s why he & Maloney went so well together.

I’d probably persist with Moylan but does he have a kicking game? I’ve never been a fan..way overhyped if you ask me...nothing from last night changed that opinion.

Card Shark

Immortal
Oh....& we will lose against the Dragons in Round 2.

They traditionally start the year on fire...& we start like we’ve never played footy together.

We won’t turn around our problems that quickly....they will slaughter us. Be ready for it.

Then Holmes will be a winger again.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
1. Moylan
2.Val
3.Dugan
4.Loots
5.Feki
6.Hodko
7.Chad
Last year we didn't have any other options at fullback....this year we do. We have a tough draw over the next 6 weeks. time for flanno to bite the bullet . Hodko gives us a better general kicking game as well as a legitimate goal kicker.

King Ben

Juniors
Flanno won't change things for next week, if history Is anything to go by.

2012 - Robson wasn't brought into the halves until Round 3 (replacing Wade)
2015 - Bird was brought onto the bench for Round 4, into the halves Round 5 (Barba was injured but it was convenient timing)

It's not going to happen after one round. You all know it. Stop deliberately setting up so you can all flip tables over come Tuesday afternoon. We were shit. It's round one and they will be a contender for the comp.that cows team. Let's flog the dragons, then flog ourselves off, then flog each other off and sing cumbuya. Wait, what?

Stake Removed

First Grade
The game against Dragons maybe only round 2 but its a big game, pressure on Holmes and CT,
The concern with CT the more pressure he dosent take game by horns but lets others do it, it is his team now, he needs to lead them my fear is he cant, he is the foil the 2nd half in teams not the lead and we are going to see it show, and then goal kicking will go down hill, Flanno needs to make a change sooner the better

Card Shark

Immortal
It's not going to happen after one round. You all know it. Stop deliberately setting up so you can all flip tables over come Tuesday afternoon. We were shit. It's round one and they will be a contender for the comp.that cows team. Let's flog the dragons, then flog ourselves off, then flog each other off and sing cumbuya. Wait, what?

Good points, except the last bit...unless you’re uncle Sad.

shaggs

Coach
We are all mates here. We’ve had a few drinks, we are in the spa. Don’t worry about it, just go with it

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Lol....would expect that from Sad.....Reckon we're on a hiding to nothing v the Goons. Cows were awful last night....just we were worse. Only upsides for me were Boogs and Ava. Scoreline also flattered us. JT couldnt kick a goal and got lucky through an intercept and the Cows had a couple disallowed.

Latest posts