What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 Saturday 17th March @ Panthers Stadium v Penrith

Travitoh

First Grade
As good a team as was picked for the weekend mate!
WTF is wrong at the Bunnies at the moment f**king boring Management,boring coaching,boring players and f**king boring supporters stuck in a 2014 time warp prepared to put up with mediocrity.
Let yourselves loose and you'll find nothing has to stay the same.

Majority of the changes you've made are playing reserve grade for a reason. They played in the trials and didn't do enough to suggest any different.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Walker at FB? Yuck.

George is so error prone that he made a whopping 0 errors last night. Less than Murray, Sam, Cook Gagai, AJ and Cody who despite making more errors, still get in to your starting 13.

It amazes me how people complain about being structured, yet the past 5 premiers if not more and all of this years genuine contenders are the more structured sides. Everybody knows their role and how to perform it. I would suggest that we are in fact the opposite, especially defensively. It's why our slide is non-existent and as a result wingers are having to make a decision to rush in or hold position. The defensive line isn't defending as a unit.

Without structure, it all falls down.
George did miss 5 tackles though. It's not good enough!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Really looking forward to next week and I'm excited to see how we can turn it around.
I'm not! Look how fast they are.....

Not with this smoking hot Penrith team...

They are putting up a brilliant effort against what I think is a top 4 side...

Look at Penrith go!! Playing brilliantly!!

Rsag85

Bench
I think we need some changes but not extreme changes more like Hunt starting, Angus and Sutto to the bench Sammy to the 2nd row with Fui and Murray at lock

Rabbits20

Immortal
I think we need some changes but not extreme changes more like Hunt starting, Angus and Sutto to the bench Sammy to the 2nd row with Fui and Murray at lock
I can't see him dropping both Sutto and Angus to the bench. Probably just one of them!!!

After this round it's clear the Broncos, Raiders and us have been the worst!!!

We gotta pick our socks up quick smart or we will be cellar dwellers..

Rsag85

Bench
I can't see him dropping both Sutto and Angus to the bench. Probably just one of them!!!

After this round it's clear the Broncos, Raiders and us have been the worst!!!

We gotta pick our socks up quick smart or we will be cellar dwellers..

11. Fuimaono
12. Sammy
13. Murray

There is a way to drop both to the bench

Rabbits20

Immortal
11. Fuimaono
12. Sammy
13. Murray

There is a way to drop both to the bench
Why would you play Fui when he got sin binned on the weekend for the Bears plus gave penalties away plus dropped ball and missed 5 tackles??

No way he will he brought back in until he sorts it out!

Same with Musgrove who was poor for the Bears....

Ultra Rabbit

Juniors
I thought Reyno was very ordinary, we need a big improvement or replacement, even his kicking game was poor. AJ will never be a long term fullback - he doesn't read where he needs to be in defence.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I thought Reyno was very ordinary, we need a big improvement or replacement, even his kicking game was poor. AJ will never be a long term fullback - he doesn't read where he needs to be in defence.
Our only forward that plays with true passion is Sam!

Without him we lose by 50 plus!

Some are happy with Adam and some aren't... it isn't his fault entirely defensively as Angus does f**k all to protect him!

We also need to realise Cody goes missing in games too!!!

doyen

Bench
Any news on why Fuimaono did not get a jersey for the Warriors game?

I think Fui is overrated---he is at that weight[98 kgs]that makes him too light for a position in the pack & probably too slow for the centres.
He's not a particularly skilful player;he relies more on his toughness.
His best option is as a bench utility, but alas, he is probably 6 or 7 kgs too light even for that.
Murray is a lightweight too but he is a far better prospect, IMO!