What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 Saturday 17th March @ Panthers Stadium v Penrith

Rabbits20

Immortal
I think Fui is overrated---he is at that weight[98 kgs]that makes him too light for a position in the pack & probably too slow for the centres.
He's not a particularly skilful player;he relies more on his toughness.
His best option is as a bench utility, but alas, he is probably 6 or 7 kgs too light even for that.
Murray is a lightweight too but he is a far better prospect, IMO!
I think you've nailed it!!

Why did he only play Murray 28mins?? It is sheer lunacy Doyen!

Doyen I think Musgrove is overrated!

Rabbits20

Immortal
My prediction for our team v Penrith:

1. AJ
2. Kennar
3. Gagai
4. GI
5. Jennings
6. Cody
7. AR
8. Tom
9. Cook
10. Nicholls
11. Sutton (Not sure who gives Sutto a rest though! Maybe Sam to left back row. Sutto can't play long mins)
12. Murray
13. Sam

14. Crichton
15. Tatola
16. Clark
17. George

18. Farah
19. Hunt
20. Fuimaono
21. Doueihi

Fangs

Coach
So whats the logical move here fellas?

6.Sutton
7.Walker

??

Is Seibold that kind of coach?

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
So whats the logical move here fellas?

6.Sutton
7.Walker

??

Is Seibold that kind of coach?

I hope not. Sutton shouldn’t be anywhere near the 6 jersey. The sane move would be

6. Walker
7. Doueihi/Tracey

And then look at moving Reynolds on at the end of his contract.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I hope not. Sutton shouldn’t be anywhere near the 6 jersey. The sane move would be

6. Walker
7. Doueihi/Tracey

And then look at moving Reynolds on at the end of his contract.
Check your members email mate!!!

Came this morning and in Seibs insights he says we will have a debutant in the halves! No doubt that's Doueihi! For mine I'd get Cody Walker goal kicking though!

Also he says he doesn't want too change too much and says a player off the interchange last week will start which I assume is Murray plus he said we will have someone come onto the bench! I guess that may be Clark for Hunt!

He says he wants to give pretty much the team another opportunity!! It seems to me he will crack the whip if there are sub par performances this week.

callmack1

Staff member
FFS, pissed about Reyno! When are we gonna catch a break with this? When is he gonna catch a break? It's been constant injuries since 2015.

In saying that, it's not as bad as it has been in the past as we have better depth and three guys could easily step up and do the job.

Here's my line up for Round 2:

1. Johnston
2. Kennar
3. Gagai
4. Inglis (C)
5. Jennings
6. Walker
7. Tracey
8. T.Burgess
9. Cook
10. Nicholls
11. Sutton
12. S.Burgess
13. Murray

14. Crichton
15. Clark
16. Tatola
17. G.Burgess

I want Tracey instead of Doueihi purely because we can't have two running halfs imo. While Doueihi is a good organiser, I think that Tracey is a far better organiser and has a better kicking game. We need a player who is going to provide what Reyno did and Doueihi just isn't that kind of player, leave the running to Cody.

Also, I'd like Sam to go to prop but we can't have bothe Crichton and Sutto starting and Clark won't start either so that's the best option. But he must be given a roaming role imo.

Good to hear Seibs certainly isn't going with Farah at half too.

Rabbits20

Immortal
FFS, pissed about Reyno! When are we gonna catch a break with this? When is he gonna catch a break? It's been constant injuries since 2015.

In saying that, it's not as bad as it has been in the past as we have better depth and three guys could easily step up and do the job.

Here's my line up for Round 2:

1. Johnston
2. Kennar
3. Gagai
4. Inglis (C)
5. Jennings
6. Walker
7. Tracey
8. T.Burgess
9. Cook
10. Nicholls
11. Sutton
12. S.Burgess
13. Murray

14. Crichton
15. Clark
16. Tatola
17. G.Burgess

I want Tracey instead of Doueihi purely because we can't have two running halfs imo. While Doueihi is a good organiser, I think that Tracey is a far better organiser and has a better kicking game. We need a player who is going to provide what Reyno did and Doueihi just isn't that kind of player, leave the running to Cody.

Also, I'd like Sam to go to prop but we can't have bothe Crichton and Sutto starting and Clark won't start either so that's the best option. But he must be given a roaming role imo.

Good to hear Seibs certainly isn't going with Farah at half too.
Southy reckons Tracey isn't in our best 30.

I'd have Doueihi there!

Rabbits20

Immortal
We'd better not get Cecchin for this match.

This would make matters worse!

In fact they are probably saving him for our Good Friday clash!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I don’t care if it’s Doueihi, Tracey or Hawkins we just need someone who isn’t scared to take control. I thought Doueihi showed good signs in the CS so I’d probably lean towards him. My only concern with Doueihi is his defence. They’ll be running at him for days on Sunday so I’d be sticking Sam or Murray right next to him. Someone that will keep talking.

Tracey didn’t even get a run in the CS so I think that says a lot.

southsport

First Grade
Team is:

1. Alex Johnston
2. Richard Kennar
3. Greg Inglis
4. Dane Gagai
5. Robert Jennings
6. Cody Walker
7. Adam Doueihi
8. Thomas Burgess
9. Damien Cook