What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 vs Penrith

ALSGI

Bench
Kick off at 5pm for us up north in Qld, I'll be sitting in the bloody traffic listening to the ABC call the game.

The boys really need to wrap up the ball in the tackle because Penriths second phase play is killer, it just runs you ragged if you don't stop it at the source - especially Kikau's off-loads and that little bouncing pin ball To'o.

Good luck boys, go hard !
Hey Kit, after 5pm here, what’s the score mate?

Crush

Coach
Kick off at 5pm for us up north in Qld, I'll be sitting in the bloody traffic listening to the ABC call the game.

The boys really need to wrap up the ball in the tackle because Penriths second phase play is killer, it just runs you ragged if you don't stop it at the source - especially Kikau's off-loads and that little bouncing pin ball To'o.

Good luck boys, go hard !
“Traffic” cmon bro, it’s Queensland, no such thing.

Dragon David

First Grade
Can’t remember. My 61 year old memory can’t remember who played for us last week, never mind a round in 2021.

We are weaker on paper in 2022 you can’t lose half @ dozen players from your GF winning side, bring in no one of consequence and expect to be better. At full strength I’m sure we will be up there, three, four or more long term injuries we could be back to the pack. That’s just the way it is, the salary cap working the way it should I guess.
Momirovski yes, Capewell no.

be55

Juniors
Simple game plan...

High completions, high intensity and line speed in defence. Take the game to the likes of Luai and Yeo and don't allow them to dictate. Try to win the middle and then hopefully the likes of Hunt and Amone can play off the back of that and unleash Lomax and Suli...

Look for good impact from off the bench with De Belin, Kerr and Burgess...

Do the jersey proud boys...especially tonight.

ALSGI

Bench
Simple game plan...

High completions, high intensity and line speed in defence. Take the game to the likes of Luai and Yeo and don't allow them to dictate. Try to win the middle and then hopefully the likes of Hunt and Amone can play off the back of that and unleash Lomax and Suli...

Look for good impact from off the bench with De Belin, Kerr and Burgess...

Do the jersey proud boys...especially tonight.
Thanks Hook - exactly what we’re after tonight mate.

mickeylane

Bench
At the game and pumped that Sims is starting.. JDB is a gun but we are going for bashing against the Panthers.. cmon dragons!!!!
Norm Provans ghost wil get us through tonite!!