What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 v Bulldogs: Game Day Thread

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Game day folks.

You know the drill - pump and repeat.

giphy.gif

Gronk

Staff member
Google says that the rain is done for today. So dryish track for tonight now.

emjaycee

Coach
Apparently Dessie is trying to salvage his career (and finals chance) by moving Chase Stanley to five-eighth for tonights clash. Probably a masterstroke from the mastercoach.... but personally, I wouldn't want my career relying on a bloke called Chase.

hybrideel

Bench
They are missing Kasiano tonight as well aren't they? He caused us trouble last game the fat merkin

emjaycee

Coach
They are missing Kasiano tonight as well aren't they? He caused us trouble last game the fat merkin
Kasiano has made the cut to 19.
Still listed in jersey 14 on the NRL site however they have Tualau in the reserves and he is a prop so who knows.

Chipmunk

Coach
Another week, another challenge. If we run hard and tackle hard like we did last week, then the Dogs shouldn't get close to us. Can we back up last weeks performance two weeks in a row though. Time will tell.

Eelpout

Juniors
We are renowned for backing up classy performances against good teams with shockers against ordinary opposition. It won't happen this week. Us by 3+ tries.

Incorrect

Coach
Apparently Dessie is trying to salvage his career (and finals chance) by moving Chase Stanley to five-eighth for tonights clash. Probably a masterstroke from the mastercoach.... but personally, I wouldn't want my career relying on a bloke called Chase.
Geez.... poor old Chase Stanley.... he finally strings some NRL games together, builds some confidence and now Des wants to throw him in the deep end and expects him to be a playmaker!! Should just let the kid play his normal position IMO after all the injuries he's had. It ain't his fault Mbye, Reynolds and Frawley combined have the creativity of a boiled potato... why is he expected to ignite the team?

natheel

Coach
I really hope we don't turn up complacent. I can't see dogs getting anymore than 2-3 tries at the most. Our defence the past 5 weeks has been very good. Our attack finally clicked last week. No Moeroa sucks defensively but Gower will do a job.

Rumour is Beenko Lee will play. He seems like the type of player that would usually trouble us. Just need to be on all night.

We need our first complete performance tonight and should win by a decent margin but I'm thinking it'll be 1-12