What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 v The Sharks

betcats

Referee
Hopefully Tago is back. Critta is in great form right now also, if they both continue their recent form for it could be ugly for the guppies. Cleary back adds a lot to the right side attack.

If Spencer is out and Hosking is back id play a bench of Hosking, Smith, Garner and whoever Ivan feels like using in that last spot this week(soni, peach, Salmon). Start with Marto on an edge and give him some minutes in the middle to replace Spencers minutes, gives us another look at Garner.

betcats

Referee
Their left side is the worst defensively in the game.

Crichton and To'o will tear them up

Yep left side sucks and I think their middle rotation is pretty weak. Fish, Yeo and Leota should feast on them defensively. We just need to be disciplined and give them no leg ups. Dominate field position and we win comfortably.

Iamback

Coach
Liam Henry in for Spencer is the only change I can see happening.

I’m not the biggest fan of Peach in the centres, I’d love to see Ivan pull the trigger on one of our kids and see what happens

Before the weekend. NSW Cup had lost 4 in arow. They have been losing and winning in clumps no one is asking to be picked from there

Hooked

Juniors
Turuva probably should have been tried in the centres earlier in the year. To see how he goes. Getting a bit late in the year to try things now.

Iamback

Coach
His defence was diabolical last week, any decent side picks him apart.

And don't get me started on his straight up refusal to pass. He's a good 14 and very poor starting centre

yes but look at the options now May is out

Turuva is a fullback - 0 NRL games at centre
McLean - SG Ball winger
Cole - can't stay on the field

Ivan who is a defensive coach was going elsewhere unless someone is carving up