What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 vs Bulldogs - Team List Thread

84 Baby

Referee
I reckon Gower has been pretty average his last 2 runs in the "1s". Ive been a big fan of Gowie but I reckon he has slipped. Would rather see Marata given a run. Im concerned without opportunity we might lose this kid and hes a goodun.
Gowers ability to play middle and edge probably got him a jersey. Hope he proves me wrong tonight.
Probably more to do with salary cap

phantom eel

First Grade
Gowers ability to play middle and edge probably got him a jersey. Hope he proves me wrong tonight.
Fair point, he's had better games but has also had a recent break.

I actually think Pritchard might get a run as well - to me Mamnah would benefit from a week's rest before the final (hopefully) eight weeks of our campaign.

Incorrect

Coach
I reckon Gower has been pretty average his last 2 runs in the "1s". Ive been a big fan of Gowie but I reckon he has slipped. Would rather see Marata given a run. Im concerned without opportunity we might lose this kid and hes a goodun.
Had a quick glance at the succession thread and as far as I can tell, Gower and Fritchard are both un-signed for 2018. I would wager at least 1 of them won't be around and given Marata has been listed in the 21 man squad numerous times throughout the year, I think his promotion to NRL football in 2018 is just about a fait accompli. He'll get his opportunity with us soon enough I reckon

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I reckon Pritchard will get offered a one year deal, while Gower may chase a bigger offer in the SL.

Latest posts