What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 26 other games - let the NRL Hunger Games begin

Snoochies

First Grade
gameofthrones-game-of-thrones-hbo-3owvKgBIZw89mfo8WA
Gronk did the gif actually work? Got nothing from my end. I'm hopeless......just like the dragons :rofl:

strider

Post Whore
Im confused why there is a sunday night game last round of the season ... in the past it was moving the moday game to sunday to ensure no short turnaround for finals - fair enough

But why this year?

Im confused why there is a sunday night game last round of the season ... in the past it was moving the moday game to sunday to ensure no short turnaround for finals - fair enough

But why this year?
Maybe they didn't want anyone to play Thursday and get too big of a turnaround?

strider

Post Whore
Ahhhh this is crap.

Its a freakin white walker throwing a spear into a dragon...aka the Bulldogs killing the Dragons hopes today. The White Walker is the Bulldogs and the Dragon is the Dragons and the blonde chick represents Dragons fans right now.

Oh, sorry if I spoilt GOT'S
Im not sure dragons fans are that rootable tbh

phantom eel

First Grade
Lol at Dragons. Fancy losing a round 26 game against a lower placed team that would have landed you in the finals...

Oh wait, that's just what we did in the final two games of 2014!

phantom eel

First Grade
So Manly play Penrith agains next week, suddent death. I'd fancy the chances of a trunaround and Penrith knocking them out.

In fact I might tip three upsets in Finals week 1 - us to beat Storm, Perith to beat Manly, and Cowboys to beat Sharks!

Don't really knwo who'd be favourites out of Roosters-Broncos... hope they play a draw, extra time, golden point and bash each other around plenty, at any rate.