What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 26 vs Dogs

chiefy1

Juniors
Dogs will smash us. They've made changes and have their full squad back

Bulldogs 26
Dragons 6

Old Timer

Coach
Four forwards on the bench is a must,what has happend to Host?
IF he has to go with a back i possibly could cope with McCrone as he can cover dummy half.But please no more wingers or centres sitting there twidling btheir thumbs FFS
Yep if it has to be a back Mc Crone no other back should be contemplated but I would drop Mc Crone and go with 4 piggies.
I for the life of me can't understand what they are doing with Jacob Host.
He would be on my bench every week.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Four forwards on the bench is a must,what has happend to Host?
IF he has to go with a back i possibly could cope with McCrone as he can cover dummy half.But please no more wingers or centres sitting there twidling btheir thumbs FFS

Blacksafake
When Dugan got droped at the last minute re bus.
There was no choice but have KFFL on bench because we can not change the 18 that late.
The problem was with the original selection of the final 18.
Agree must have 4 forwards.
Wich must be used correctly no 5 minutes at the end of the game

Dragon Revival

Juniors
Host must play as Lawrie does not make any impacr as he is raw. My team would be:-
Dufty
MacDonald/Herbert
Dugan
Lafai
NIghtngale
Widdop
Mann
De Belin
Frizell
Thompson
Sims
McInnes
Vaughan
Ah Mau
Sele
Host
McCrone/Field

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Just off topic slightly.
Illawarra will play their knockout final on Sunday, yes thats Sunday, and guess where? Correct Jubilee oval, thats right Jubilee!!!!.
And yet our management decides to take our knockout game to ANZ......brilliant!!!
In any case my team would be:
Dufty
Nene and Nighty
Dugan and Lafai
Widdop
Mann
JDB
Friz and Thommo
Vaughan and Sims
McInnes

Packer
Sele
LAM
McCrone

FlameThrower

Bench
Just off topic slightly.
Illawarra will play their knockout final on Sunday, yes thats Sunday, and guess where? Correct Jubilee oval, thats right Jubilee
And yet our management decides to take our knockout game to ANZ......brilliant!!!
This was part of the stupid RGRV agreement 3 years back. We received short term cash boost but long term it may have cost us a lot more...No point harping on about now. Btw this will be last of these 'home games' at ANZ under the current deal.

SBD82

Coach
state the obvious, whenever i make a comment you're on my back like i should be prosecuted.
Whenever you make a comment? I remember twice.

My apologies. The dragons win on the weekend has me a bit excitable. I'll pull my head in.

And I better go apologise to OT as well. If it makes you feel better, I was much nastier to him than you.

Alec's-saints

Juniors
Whenever you make a comment? I remember twice.

My apologies. The dragons win on the weekend has me a bit excitable. I'll pull my head in.

And I better go apologise to OT as well. If it makes you feel better, I was much nastier to him than you.
relax mate, we support this great club and should all get along. we all want the saints to succeed, opinions are free.

Latest posts