What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 Friday 6th April @ Jubilee Oval v Dragons

southsport

First Grade
Oh really? That’s pretty poor. Ahh f**k it anyway. I’m over it haha. Let’s just go out next week and pump the roosters. Nothing would make me happier.
To me if we look at the season so far we can see that Souths have played some of the most in-form teams and have performed quite admirably despite some adversity and I'm wondering if we'll have a strong run home from mid-season to the finals.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
To me if we look at the season so far we can see that Souths have played some of the most in-form teams and have performed quite admirably despite some adversity and I'm wondering if we'll have a strong run home from mid-season to the finals.

I completely agree. Dragons, Warriors and Panthers are all going very well and I reckon that we could of at least beat the Dragons and Panthers if we didn’t shoot ourselves in the foot. Then we have the roosters next week who will definitely be tough but they’re also beatable.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Just to let you guys know the referees boss has just announced the no try obstruction... was a try and apologises for the f..K up.

Sick of these post game apologies, just get it right on the night, damn bunker
Well we had similar incidents earlier on this season too!!

Yet they don't say they got it wrong for us do they??

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well it's another tough one against Rorters next week! Imagine if we can somehow snag a win??

Then we have games we must win against Canberra and Brisbane!

southsport

First Grade
Well it's another tough one against Rorters next week! Imagine if we can somehow snag a win??

Then we have games we must win against Canberra and Brisbane!
The worry is that by the time we get to the teams that aren't performing too well atm they may have turned things around.

Rabbits20

Immortal
The worry is that by the time we get to the teams that aren't performing too well atm they may have turned things around.
Correct.

No game is easy at all Southy!

A massive test against Rorters!

Newcastle up there in a month will be very tough too!

No one is whinging, we won, winners don’t whinge, but we do state what we saw as much as you should too

All the radio guys said today that once they watched the Nene try from behind it was a dead set try and in fact Reynolds suffered no negative bump

Not one or five radio guys, but every single one

But we ain’t whining ffs, we won

I don't understand this.

You said :
"All the radio guys said today that once they watched the Nene try from behind it was a dead set try and in fact Reynolds suffered no negative bump

Not one or five radio guys, but every single one"
I live in the bush and don't have access to all the radio programs that discuss footy. I'm also not talented enough to listen to multiple programs simultaneously. I'm guessing conservatively there would be at least 20. However, the one program I did listen too 2 out of 3 guys agreed with both rulings and the other agreed with one.​
Are you saying that every commentator on every radio program unanimously agreed the Dragons were robbed of 2 try's.​
If so could you name every program and every commentator?​
If not, could you retract your original post and state that all the commentators on one (or two, three, or however many you listened too) agreed they were both tries?​

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I don't understand this.

You said :
"All the radio guys said today that once they watched the Nene try from behind it was a dead set try and in fact Reynolds suffered no negative bump

Not one or five radio guys, but every single one"

I live in the bush and don't have access to all the radio programs that discuss footy. I'm also not talented enough to listen to multiple programs simultaneously. I'm guessing conservatively there would be at least 20. However, the one program I did listen too 2 out of 3 guys agreed with both rulings and the other agreed with one.

Are you saying that every commentator on every radio program unanimously agreed the Dragons were robbed of 2 try's.

If so could you name every program and every commentator?

If not, could you retract your original post and state that all the commentators on one (or two, three, or however many you listened too) agreed they were both tries?​

I think dragons fans want clarification that they weren’t close to losing which just isn’t true. If Walker doesn’t drop the ball, we’re almost definitely in and all Souths supporters are cheering. We put ourselves in that position as well from all the defending we had to do in the first half against the best attacking side in the competition.