What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 | Knights 24-20 Sharks @ Ausgrid | Sunday 17th April 2011

Knights vs Sharks (R6)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Serc

First Grade
Do we have a weather forecast Sercy? Has it changed since I spoke to you on Tuesday or are we looking at a wet game?

Following tomorrow's poor weather, it should clear on Sunday morning or by lunchtime Sunday...no rain during the game is pretty likely :)

Following tomorrow's poor weather, it should clear on Sunday morning or by lunchtime Sunday...no rain during the game is pretty likely :)

Thanks for that Sercy. With an 8 week old to take with us, the game day weather forecast is a lot more important than it used to be!

Serc

First Grade
No worries :D still looking like all you locals might wake up to some showers in the morning, but fingers crossed will be all cleared by midday-2pm (even with some breaks of sunshine possible!)

Jobdog

Live Update Team
So, it looks like McDonnell will go to fullback, Wes to the centres to link up with Aku and one of Tolar, Fa'aoso, Taufua, Karawana or Southern will drop off the extended bench.

shane1970

Juniors
It's mentioned over in the Sharks thread that Houso is out ! I haven't seen or heard anything of this sort. Have I mised something or are they just hoping?

Spot On

Coach
It's mentioned over in the Sharks thread that Houso is out ! I haven't seen or heard anything of this sort. Have I mised something or are they just hoping?

Surely not. This has to be unheard of if another bloke goes down. Will that be 12 first grade starters out?

K-Man

Bench
Sharks are the best value bet I've seen in a a while. As a knights fan I shouldn't say it, but $7.50 Sharks 13+ is juicy. Even $2.75 head to head is crazy overs.

We are basically fielding a reserve grade side plus an inconsistent halves pairing. So if you want to feel better about our probable loss today you could put a lazy few dollars on it to fund the commiseration beers...

Silent Knight

First Grade
I'm off to the club to watch the game now so hopefully when I get back I hear from you guys how well our reserve graders pulled off the win.

Up the Knights!

IanG

Coach
They've let that awful brass band in again. meh! Got new earphones for my phone and spare battery. Made sure this time.

Its clouding over though.

Liam

Juniors
19. McDonnell
2. McManus
3. Sau
1. Naiqama
5. Uate
6. Gidley
7. Mullen
8. Tui
9. Hilder