What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 v Knights

jeffdragon

Bench
Love it. Maybe some of you knockers may be now wishing Mary was still here. One thing is certain.. he'd see that his poor selections were not bearing fruit and change them before too much damage was done. The bloke was a true believer.. he bled red and white like us diehards. Griffin is blind to anything other than backing the blokes he brought with him.
Wouldn't have them both,years of Mary enough

Unsainty79

Juniors
I really do not get Amone on the bench. He either starts or is playing reserve grade. He offers nothing at 9 (and that’s fine because he is a running 6). I know they’ve earmarked him to play in the second row but Jesus unless we actually play him there, what is the point?

I don’t mind Mbye at fullback, he’s impressed me this year with his effort at least & has probably looked most likely with ball in hand, though, surely this experiment can’t last much longer. Again, I think he plays at 6 or at 14.

don’t get me started on Bird at 6. He doesn’t even want to play there, his interview last week was telling.

I think Ford is hard done by being dropped. I know he hasn’t done much, but he has run harder than any over of forwards this year, bar none.

2010Dragons

Bench
How many dumb penalties and stupid errors this weekend?

These useless impostor Dragons players of 2022 would have to be most ill discipline I've watched over the past 50 years.

I'm predicting 15 drop balls just between Lomax, Kerr, and are fearless leader Dumb HUNT.

• Josh McGuire to be sin binned in the first half
  • Tyrell Fuimaono sin bin first half then sent of for being an idiot second half.
At least we will win the error and penalty count and maybe the toss of the coin if Hunt can work out heads and tails option.

What has happened to my beloved Dragons?.... Oh how the mighty has fallen.

Many years ago Dragons had a strict NO DICK HEAD policy. Now every idiot useless reject player has joined our once Mighty Dragons.

2010Dragons

Bench
Geez, Hornby & Inosi write a positive note only to be dragged down by others .I know it's not great at the moment & the club deserves major criticism but can we just curtail naysayer responses just for the sake of it ?

Why be in denial, why are we accepting mediocrity. Why are we afraid to criticise our under preforming team which we pay to watch, follow and support for over 50 years.

I'll be the first to praise their effort if and when they stop playing like Z Grade dumb arse park footballers

I'm sure if we did our jobs or run our business like these impostor Dragons players we would be all sacked or the business would be belly up.

Illusion

Bench
This happens because the team is too slow right across the park except fo a couple ..... Wrong type of players for the quickened up game , you cant have plodders , forwards have to be young and agile , so if your too slow to get back errors happen ..... So how many this week I say a few too many ...... And maybe a send off, its coming ......

denis preston

First Grade
Why be in denial, why are we accepting mediocrity. Why are we afraid to criticise our under preforming team which we pay to watch, follow and support for over 50 years.

I'll be the first to praise their effort if and when they stop playing like Z Grade dumb arse park footballers

I'm sure if we did our jobs or run our business like these impostor Dragons players we would be all sacked or the business would be belly up.
What I was getting at was not criticism with basis , it was the snide quick negative remarks from some with no real opinion on how they would do it , that gets me.

moes

Bench
Yep he knew all right and that’s why he threw his lot in with Barrett and the Dogs

Gus Gould a blown up toad fish if ever there was one
He’ll right the wrongs of those who recruited Barrett in no time. Unlike our board, who are happy to let it all play out to shit in front of their eyes.

moes

Bench
I really do not get Amone on the bench. He either starts or is playing reserve grade. He offers nothing at 9 (and that’s fine because he is a running 6). I know they’ve earmarked him to play in the second row but Jesus unless we actually play him there, what is the point?

I don’t mind Mbye at fullback, he’s impressed me this year with his effort at least & has probably looked most likely with ball in hand, though, surely this experiment can’t last much longer. Again, I think he plays at 6 or at 14.

don’t get me started on Bird at 6. He doesn’t even want to play there, his interview last week was telling.

I think Ford is hard done by being dropped. I know he hasn’t done much, but he has run harder than any over of forwards this year, bar none.
Gee bro, you were going great till that ford part 😂

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
Interesting to hear James Graham last night on NRL 360. He's got a gig with the Dragons as Head of female pathways so he was diplomatic in what he said. One point he made was that there are a number of ways to improve a player who is not performing. You don't have to drop someone- eg it's possible to schedule extra video sessions. From reports, Sloan was not on his game last week in the KOE and made a few handling mistakes. Anxiety can be the cause of that and playing in a KOE team that is getting belted every week and barely survived a Souths comeback last week would not help with confidence. Unless I'm grossly mistaken, Tyrell comes across as a humble kid who would be prepared to listen to coaching advice. Wonder whether Hook tried that approach?

denis preston

First Grade
How many dumb penalties and stupid errors this weekend?

These useless impostor Dragons players of 2022 would have to be most ill discipline I've watched over the past 50 years.

I'm predicting 15 drop balls just between Lomax, Kerr, and are fearless leader Dumb HUNT.

• Josh McGuire to be sin binned in the first half
  • Tyrell Fuimaono sin bin first half then sent of for being an idiot second half.
At least we will win the error and penalty count and maybe the toss of the coin if Hunt can work out heads and tails option.

What has happened to my beloved Dragons?.... Oh how the mighty has fallen.

Many years ago Dragons had a strict NO DICK HEAD policy. Now every idiot useless reject player has joined our once Mighty Dragons.
Venting ? When did Dragons have a no dickhead policy ? I go back 55 years and all these sides had some characters that could be described as dickheads.

BLM01

First Grade

I agree re Ford he does run and chase hard and looks to offload, but like Host has little impact at back row in attack

Lovemedragons

Juniors
I seem to remember a couple of years back when Easts lost their half back yet despite all their talent in their star studded squad I think they came in about third last.

Irrespective of whose fault last year’s BBQ was etc…. I’m not convinced any of the so called ‘competition’s top coaches’ would have won any of Saints’ remains games last year once the suspensions were handed down by the NRL. Just my opinion.
the bbq would not have happened under the so called ‘competitions top coaches’ so there’s that…

Old Timer

Coach
He’ll right the wrongs of those who recruited Barrett in no time. Unlike our board, who are happy to let it all play out to shit in front of their eyes.
The Toad Fish is a Barrett fan.

Remember the Toad Fish always likes to have someone in his organisation to ultimately point the finger at so he can look like the smartest bloke in the game.

By the way have you forgotten the review he did for Mary?