What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 (2009) BLUEBAGS v DRAGONS

Dragon_psa

First Grade
PSA!
Talk to your players man, the reason were on bottom is cos no-ones gettin their articles in!
Lets recruit more players???

NT is right mate.

I've tried my best for the last few rounds to rally the troops but for one reason or another we've fallen short most of our games. It does tend to put a strain on one's confidence as a captain, but I'll carry on regardless for the remaining two rounds. I just want to ensure that the big Red V doesn't finish with the 2nd spoon running.

Baldwin

Juniors
Yeh i know but we need something??
Im trying to get Billigan, PSA, PM Billigan with an offer please, hes a smart guy especially on football.

Anyway what were the scores?

The Colonel

Immortal
Apologies for the delay...... work comes first unfortunately.

Bluebags

Willow - 90

Always wondered about the bucket of spit incident. A great look at the pack mentality.

gorilla - 91

I can just see you in the kitchen laughing like a mad scientist. One of the more imaginative articles I've read.

EA - 93

Very poignant in the current climate.

muzby - 89

Well written article. Tying in The Final Winter and Footy Legends was a great base to work from.

Drew-sta - 88

A well balanced look at the role of stereotypes.

Total - 451

defeated

Dragons

Dragon_psa - 88

The differences between the villain and the hero is always a matter of opinion.

Dubopov - 90

Queue the music from The Twilight Zone. A great recount.

Baldwin - 85

Well balanced and the makings of a good article. One piece of advice is to work on your punctuation and read the article to yourself out loud before posting. It just helps add a little polish.

Total - 263

POTM: Everlovin Antichrist - Bluebags

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Thanks Colonel!!

Good game Dragons, I think it would have been a tight one at 5v5. Best of luck!!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Thanks Colonel. :thumn

Top marks again to EA. :clap: And top work baggers on getting another notch on the ladder.

To Saints, good luck in the games ahead. Looks like it would have been a high scoring match all round.

LeagueNut

First Grade
blah-grumpy.gif

Backpacker Points

3 points - Everlovin Antichrist (Bluebags) :clap:
2 points - gorilla (Bluebags) :thumn
1 point - Willow (Bluebags) & dubopov (Dragons) :mrgreen:

gorilla

First Grade
Thanks ref and ball-girls,
commiserations Dragons, it's been a long row to hoe but you've kept at it. You have the nucleus of a good full team. With another couple of steady players you shake many a team.

EA, you're a charm.

Eggs-sellent work 'Bags ! For me a rare coupla Backpackers ! EA, you must have enough to start your own Belangalo State Forest...

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Thanks Colonel.

Chin up Saints - I'm sure we can get all 5 in for the last two rounds.

Well done Bags, a great score and excellent reads.

With how good rookies have been in the last few weeks PSA, hope you got another quality one, Baldwin's looking good early on as well!