What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 v Warriors at WIN

Phantom V

Juniors
To be fair to Lomax he is more lethal at centre than on the wing. Rava better on the right outside Lomax. Tuipulotu first grade quality, strong on the carries and safe under the high ball. Backline looked its best tonight and I think Bird needs to fight for a spot in our backrow rotation.
For mine I’d promote BMM at the expense of Laurie once Joey comes back and leave the backline as it is.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
This is the happiest I've been over a win in over a year. That defence on our line in the 1st 20 which turned the momentum blew me away.
Zac's 2 point field goal shocked everyone. The Warriors were shook and it showed in the sheds at half time. I'm so bloody proud tonight.
COME ON YOU SAINTS.
Very very proud mate.....we aimed up against their powerful forward pack and gave back more than we received.....

thebigredv

First Grade
Win has come at a good time.

Usually we find it very hard to back up one win with another because we can get ahead of ourselves and just because wins are so hard to come by.
Now we have two straight with ANZAC Day game which all players usually get up for. There will be belief we can win it too.

DeathBlooms

Juniors
A player can hit the corner post when trying to ground the ball, but the ball can't, which it did before hitting the grass. Same as a kick for touch, if the ball hits the corner post it is dead in goal.
Ref and bunker obviously don't know the rules
They appologise to other teams for making mistakes but they don't against the Dragons. They wouldn't even admit directly that Klemmer should of went to the bin last week.