What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 - other games

Status
Not open for further replies.

hindy111

Post Whore
Moses always yells and blows up at the ref like Hayne does lol,cry babies like this never win anything

Another dud in Eels colours woohoooo

I like that Ash Taylor. How is Kane Elgey going. I remember he signed a contract - late last year well over half a mill. Is he injured?

hindy111

Post Whore
I actually reckon that this titans team can go on a roll and play finals. And give it a shake. I see something special between the players.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Thought Wests had a clear game plan to run most of their plays through Brooks as the dominant half. Can't fault Cleary for building for next year in that regard. It would be bloody nice if he kept building for 2018 by releasing Moses now though.
Agreed, the funny thing is they looked much more dangerous when they went down Moses side.

eels_fan

First Grade
Tupou does 3 rubbish plays for every good thing he does. Talented but just loose in all aspects of his game at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.