What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 - other games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazal

Post Whore
I'm not quite sure what kind of pre-match warm up that particular apparatus is used for, but I like it!

Bazal

Post Whore
I don't start threads. I have social anxiety, thanks for making me feel like a merkin! :(

strider

Post Whore
There already is a rnd 9 thread from last night ... geez baz, you start early on the piss today?

Bazal

Post Whore
There already is a rnd 9 thread from last night ... geez baz, you start early on the piss today?

Well I left the gym at about 1230.....and I've been doing an essay since then.

What I'm getting at is, yes.

Avenger

Immortal
The Newy game today is the type of game Hayne should dominate. As long as he stops fighting with Taylor they should win this at home.

Bazal

Post Whore
The Newy game today is the type of game Hayne should dominate. As long as he stops fighting with Taylor they should win this at home.

@strider won't be happy with this, it's round 9!

Hayne has looked reasonably good at centre so far. Probably under used as yet though

Status
Not open for further replies.