What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 v Roosters Anzac Day

Almost all the high kicks went to him, i remember after he took the first couple easy as i was confident he wouldnt drop many if any.
His only blemish, if you could call it that, was in-goal - knocking a high kick over the dead ball just, when he appeared to have time to take it cleanly for a seven set tackle.

A little petty but hopefully just needs a little more confidence in first grade.

He will do a solid job, which is exactly what we need, but I will still miss Rava.

KingFlanno7

Juniors
His only blemish, if you could call it that, was in-goal - knocking a high kick over the dead ball just, when he appeared to have time to take it cleanly for a seven set tackle.

A little petty but hopefully just needs a little more confidence in first grade.

He will do a solid job, which is exactly what we need, but I will still miss Rava.
Little things but they are all learnings for him, im sure flanno made it known in the video session, and the fact he is filling in for rava i bet flanno challenges him big time this week. We all love rava