What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 vs. Tigers

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
has anyone checked the hinges in the dogs dressing room, just to make sure they have doors attached to them

Packy

Bench
I don't think Des gives a f**k. It was a test to see who wants to play 1st grade and who doesn't.

Bulldog Force

Referee
has anyone checked the hinges in the dogs dressing room, just to make sure they have doors attached to them
He's come a long way since then. This was evident in the pres conference following the Souths game.

I'm not sure where we go from here. I guess we're missing Brett Morris and a lot and James Graham leadership, certain things we have little control over now. Graham returning next week should help, and 3 perhaps easier games than we've had leading into a bye.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Not too unhappy where we are placed given suspensions and injuries. Though this next part of the season we need to get a roll on so we are well placed to take advantage of some of the better teams finding themselves in a similar position to ourselves. I think a lot of them will bounce back and we need to be as well. I'd like to try Corey Thompson at the back to see if he could be the X factor until Brett Morris returns

MarkC

Juniors
I agree on trying Thompson at fullback.
Des does seem to go for the conservative safe option most of the time, I guess you can't argue with his coaching record, but it would be good to see the occasional experiment.

ek999

First Grade
Franky and in my opinion Tolman were the only shining lights today. Everyone else was shit

Lichaa and Eastwood were good too

IMO Hodkinson has to be dropped. For whatever reason he has lost all form whilst Mbye keeps getting better. Maybe a few matches in NSW Cup will get his confidence back. Hopefully when one of the centres are back we will see Des bite the bullet

Dogs Of War

Coach
Lichaa and Eastwood were good too

IMO Hodkinson has to be dropped. For whatever reason he has lost all form whilst Mbye keeps getting better. Maybe a few matches in NSW Cup will get his confidence back. Hopefully when one of the centres are back we will see Des bite the bullet

I suspect Hokko has a groin/leg injury, he isn't moving around well, and usually that means you have a problem is that area. Couldn't hurt to rest him and let him recover, otherwise he will be a passenger all season long.

ek999

First Grade
I suspect Hokko has a groin/leg injury, he isn't moving around well, and usually that means you have a problem is that area. Couldn't hurt to rest him and let him recover, otherwise he will be a passenger all season long.

Something is definitely wrong. Goal kicking has been horrible too, by my calculation it's at around 65% this year. We have a 2 week break, hopefully he can rest up and let any injuries sort themselves out and he can get back to his best pretty quick

Aus_Dog

Juniors
Hokko is way out of form. If it is due to a leg injury then it is understandable, but Mbye can take his place for now to give him time to get over it

We are missing the Morris twins badly too