What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 v Tigers

Panfa

Juniors
Mansour played shit against parra pick him rd 2 played shit rd 2 pick him rd 3 played shit rd 3 pick him rd 4 we are now up to rd 10 how many more games do you need to lose before you finally get it ivan the guys shit.

Panfa

Juniors
Even the bulldogs have identified jermayne isaako curtis scott and jesse ramien as potential replacements for next season to there roster what are we doing sleeping on the job.

TheFrog

Coach
Nah, he missed half of last year with injury and has a total of 30 games in 4 years. A regular, he ain't and injury has been a big reason.
He's been the first choice fullback for 2 years. Took over from Moylan. He's not injured now. He was MoM in reserve grade last week. He should have been out there last night. If there are going to be "talks", Dylan Edwards should be part of them.

Mansour played shit against parra pick him rd 2 played shit rd 2 pick him rd 3 played shit rd 3 pick him rd 4 we are now up to rd 10 how many more games do you need to lose before you finally get it ivan the guys shit.
You can bring in Edwards for him. That's it. But it's drawing a long blow to blame Josh Mansour. It's a team problem. It's the 17 of them.

Last edited:

Marky Mark

Juniors
Hello my fellow Panther supporters,

I've had a hunch for some time now that Ivan is reptilian, it is now safe to say that this is confirmed. I'm sure it has been all said before but the guy shows no emotion - no enthusiasm, no anger, no frustration, no intensity, absolutely nothing. He simply has no idea! For him to say that he "doesn't feel pressure" is insulting to everyone. He should be feeling pressure, confronting that pressure & doing what he is meant to do when receiving his 20k per week pay packet.

The club has lost many solid players, favourites of the fans, to accommodate Daddy Reptile & Nathan. From potential top 4 to the spoon, Ivan should be sent to Reserve grade as well. The Club's mismanagement appears to be a result of greed by certain individuals.

Maybe Brandy can save us? Would love to hear what he really thinks about what's happening.

P.s. Where are you Mark?

TheFrog

Coach
Hello my fellow Panther supporters,

I've had a hunch for some time now that Ivan is reptilian, it is now safe to say that this is confirmed. I'm sure it has been all said before but the guy shows no emotion - no enthusiasm, no anger, no frustration, no intensity, absolutely nothing. He simply has no idea! For him to say that he "doesn't feel pressure" is insulting to everyone. He should be feeling pressure, confronting that pressure & doing what he is meant to do when receiving his 20k per week pay packet.

The club has lost many solid players, favourites of the fans, to accommodate Daddy Reptile & Nathan. From potential top 4 to the spoon, Ivan should be sent to Reserve grade as well. The Club's mismanagement appears to be a result of greed by certain individuals.

Maybe Brandy can save us? Would love to hear what he really thinks about what's happening.

P.s. Where are you Mark?
You shouldn't take too much notice of post-match press conferences after a bad loss. He just doesn't want to make headlines. Obviously Greg is appalled, but he is not a head coach, and I doubt you'll hear anything other than a measured statement from him. In the end, its a form slump which the side will emerge from sooner or later.

Pomoz

Bench
You shouldn't take too much notice of post-match press conferences after a bad loss. He just doesn't want to make headlines. Obviously Greg is appalled, but he is not a head coach, and I doubt you'll hear anything other than a measured statement from him. In the end, its a form slump which the side will emerge from sooner or later.
Hmm, Frog I'm not sure its a form slump. Cleary has previous in terms of poor attack coaching, not dropping players and discipline issues. We also suffered many injuries under his regime, because I believe we weren't fit enough. This isn't form, this is Cleary doing what it says on the tin. This time though, he's not taking over a rabble so he looks like he improved it, he has taken over a 3 in row semi final team and the comparison is not flattering.

Last edited:

franklin2323

Immortal
Hmm, Frog I'm not sure its a form slump. Cleary has previous in terms of poor attack coaching, not dropping players and discipline issues. We also suffered many injuries under his regime, because I believe we weren't fit enough. This sin't form, this is Cleary doing what it says on the tin. This time though, he's not taking over a rabble so he looks like he improved it, he has taken over a in row semi final team and the comparison is not flattering.

Looked an easy job... Maybe that was the problem. Assumed it would just happen

Marky Mark

Juniors
He doesn't want to "make headlines", just wants to quietly go under the radar & collect the spoon? Cleary seems vacant, no strategy. It's not a form slump, it's a lack ideas.

Like someone said earlier, he played two Hookers then puts a 5/8 in at Hooker for the last 20 minutes - very unprofessional!

TheFrog

Coach
Like someone said earlier, he played two Hookers then puts a 5/8 in at Hooker for the last 20 minutes - very unprofessional!
Seems like he was forced to play Luai when Winterstein, Sele and then Blake dropped out. He could have taken Maloney off but obviously didn't want to. I wouldn't have either.

Marky Mark

Juniors
I would have taken BBQ off - do you think we were going to win at that point?

The bottomline is that too many good players were let go in recent seasons in preparation to keep Nathan. No 21yr old is worth that sort of money at the expense of a well balanced & maturing team. Top that off with a poor coach taking the reigns & it was inevitable. If Nathan really loves it at the Panthers he should have said hang on a second, I'll take less money, keep most of the team intact & pocket a premiership & rep honours - chase bigger money next contact.

Everything that has been building in recent seasons has been destroyed, it's amazing how quickly it came undone.

Very disrespectful to Gus. The fans don't deserve it either.

P.s. What do you think Mark?

forby

Juniors
The first 20 last night was horrendous, but after that it was a draw. Parramatta was never even close!
Being a real old time supporter I just love seeing Parra get flogged!
Maybe this might take a bit of media attention away from us.

forby

Juniors
Even here in China it brought a smile to my face when I saw the 50 and the 60 brought up by the storm.
I wonder if the Parra forums are calling for BAs head and for sacking all the players!