What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 vs. Souths @Accor

Chins get the wins

First Grade
No. I actually think we'd look a lot better with a direct running 5/8. Ivan needs to tell him to cut out the jinking, stopping, running backwards and sidewards and tell him to just run at/through the line.

The jinking has a time and place - he needn't shelve it altogether, but he does it far too much at the moment.
That young bloke Matty Burton who used to play with us would be amazing. Wonder what happened to him

Das Hassler

Bench
Over the moon about having Turuva next year but Luai sure is a headscratcher...hard to see him becoming an organizing half at WT...I hope he ends up at 6 with one season's experienced Galvin at 7

Iamback

Coach
Over the moon about having Turuva next year but Luai sure is a headscratcher...hard to see him becoming an organizing half at WT...I hope he ends up at 6 with one season's experienced Galvin at 7

I tried to tell your fan base on your forum that Luai wasn't the 7 you guys crave

Souffs gave up pretty quickly in the end.
Winning by 30 playing half pace with no Cleary is embarrassing for the Rabbitohs.
Yes we were below our best, but the Bunnies are really showing a lack of depth with our patched up reserve grade staying undefeated winning 30 to 10.

Only round 9 Panther fans, keep the faith because we have plenty of improvement.

Girds89

Bench
Once again mid game injuries blow the score out.
I expect the usual suspects to ignore it

No one is ignoring we arent at our best. We sre far far from our best. Not even close.

Defence is down. Discipline is horrendous.

But weve had a really tough start to the year..

We took a while to click last year. We are getting wins atm which is certainly better then losing.

Lots and lots to work on..

But im certainly not in the mass changes camp..

3 or 4 of our guys really look to be playing at 70% fitness.

Hopefully naths back next week.

BxTom

Bench
Has everyone forgotten that the team had a short turn around made worse by travelling to and from Nth Qld? Anyone would thought we lost. As to some of the legups that the ref gave Souffs - they were not releasing our players after several calls from the ref but who got all the repeated 6 agains?

martielang

Bench
Souffs gave up pretty quickly in the end.
Winning by 30 playing half pace with no Cleary is embarrassing for the Rabbitohs.
Yes we were below our best, but the Bunnies are really showing a lack of depth with our patched up reserve grade staying undefeated winning 30 to 10.

Only round 9 Panther fans, keep the faith because we have plenty of improvement.

Genuinely don’t think they gave up. They just ran out of gas. Losing your starting 7 and 1 in addition to their current injuries would sink any team.

Das Hassler

Bench
I tried to tell your fan base on your forum that Luai wasn't the 7 you guys crave

I agree he's probably not but he's still a very important signing...his attitude..winning mindset plus I think having him and Api back together will equal more than just having the two great players that they are.

Side note: I haven’t watched a lot of Souths games this season (who would) so I was genuinely shocked at how out of shape Cody Walker looks

Iamback

Coach
No one is ignoring we arent at our best. We sre far far from our best. Not even close.

Defence is down. Discipline is horrendous.

But weve had a really tough start to the year..

We took a while to click last year. We are getting wins atm which is certainly better then losing.

Lots and lots to work on..

But im certainly not in the mass changes camp..

3 or 4 of our guys really look to be playing at 70% fitness.

Hopefully naths back next week.

I haven't seen anyone in the mass changes camp but we are 1/3 of the way through the season.

That 1st half start was poor and some stupid errors/Penalties again didn't help

Iamback

Coach
Was Fish’s best game in a while.

@Chins get the wins would’ve been smug as with that Tago performance. Starting to think maybe he does need some time on the pine. With Sorensen out, give him Geyers spot and some time in the forwards.

He will get a weeks rest for that hip drop. Lets see if it is the boot up the ass he needs

Latest posts