What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 vs. Storm Discussion + Voting

user_nat

Coach
Interestingly we had so much success attacking inglis side of the field hopefully it was his cork injury letting him down today as nsw will surely have been watching with keen interest.

Wouldn't worry about it to much. Inglis always lifts a few gears for Origin.

Steve_oneskie

Juniors
He didn't ground it, lost control of the ball. Although I swear Slater should have been sent off for being a grub of the highest order.

3- Thaiday
2- Norman (finally we have found a halfback!)
1-Folau

Mentions to Parker and Lockyer.

ps. Hope Wallace is out for a while so that Norman can have an extended go at halfback.

Your a dickhead why would u wish injury upon a player.

screeder

Juniors
That's open for interpretation, I reckon Slater kicked it out of his grasp.

He grounded it twice if you want. Grounded, then Slater kicked it out and grounded it again with his shoulder. Seen them given heaps of times. Sh*t its good to be arguing about sh*t like that after beating Storm on their turf.:lol:

Country Bronco

Juniors
Wouldn't worry about it to much. Inglis always lifts a few gears for Origin.

Yes, He's a sensational big game player. I guess today backing up and having a cork hindered him. But any player having thaiday, folau and teo running at them like inglis had today will be in for a torrid encounter. These three broncos have stood up in the last couple of games and luckily enough they're all qlders.

screeder

Juniors
I think we got some fire-power coming back next week. Wallace, Gillett, Macca, Winters, Kenny, Kemp(maybe). If Hoffman is out give Norman another go at 1 after today.

user_nat

Coach
So kicking players in the head is fine now?

We scored more points in one game than our superstar halfback has managed all season! f**k him off the overpaid hack.

What..?

Of course Wallace hasn't scored 36 points. Other than Parker, has anyone?

cornerposter

Juniors
lockyno1 your a strange man
more like a 12 year old boy. Anyway that's enough hijacking of this thread...
sign_trolls.gif

Thought Folau did a great job on GI today. Was pretty ominous early when Inglis ran around him, but from then on Izzy stood up, despite the crowd giving it to him all day.

screeder

Juniors
I don't know if i'd describe lockyno1 as a troll. You won't believe this but he's actually a Bronco supporter. If we were all the same it'd be a boring world.

Broncos93

Juniors
more like a 12 year old boy.

I've always gotten the impression that he's no older than about 12. Seems like my little brother, if the Bunnies don't win, EVERY ONE is to blame, if they do, they're all champions.
So disappointed I didn't watch this game. Had to work at 4 today and thought we were going to get a flogging so didn't bother to get out of it. Copped the usual sh*t from my boss about us going to get an ass kicking from the storm, then I turned the radio on and heard it was 24-10! You beauty!

lockyno1

Post Whore
What..?

Of course Wallace hasn't scored 36 points. Other than Parker, has anyone?

As a team we have not scored 36 all season..Wallace out, we do. Reason, he is an average halfback. Chuck him out and throw 400K at Cronk. I know who I'd prefer at 7 and it aint Peter Wallace!

Ghoulies

Bench
Quiz for my fellow Broncos fans:

Who was our halfback against the Sharks and how many points did we score as a team?

If you answered differently to over 36 points and Peter Wallace, then you are lockyno1 and therefore a genius.

Boobidy

Juniors
So kicking players in the head is fine now?

We scored more points in one game than our superstar halfback has managed all season! f**k him off the overpaid hack.

As a team we have not scored 36 all season..Wallace out, we do. Reason, he is an average halfback. Chuck him out and throw 400K at Cronk. I know who I'd prefer at 7 and it aint Peter Wallace!

I'm surprised they give full internet access at special schools.

Dazzat

First Grade

I propose new terminology for this forum. I notice that you have just cracked 35,000 posts on this forum. Great work!

The word 'posts' just doesn't fit. We need another word that ... well ... is more accurate. I propose that you have made 35,000 'dribbles'.

user_nat

Coach

We scored 44 against Tim Smiths sharks. Almost all 44 before Wallace got injured.