What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League This Weekend on sportstalk420

roosterboy60

Juniors
This weekend Launches the new Station Sportstalk420 and what a way to launch it. If you have not registered yet do so at www.live365.com then once you've done that to listen go to www.live365.com/stations/sportstalk420 Below is this Weekends Coverage:

Saturday: 7.20pm-9.30pm Storm Vs Cowboys Live With Daniel.

Sunday: 2pm-4.30pm Wests Tigers Vs Sharks Live With Daniel.

Next Weekend we will be covering the Friday Night Match and and The Saturday 5.30pm match aswell.

If you want a job just email me roosterboy60@hotmail.com and i'll see what I can do.

Prodigiousman

Juniors
PLUS!

A new Sports Show starts Monday 8pm til 8:30pm hosted by myself Warrick Nicolson.

We'll be looking at all things sport particularly league as we review the weekend sport at a time convenient to you.

I'm just having a go - so don't take it seriously and you might enjoy it!

We'll have no competitions, no prizes, no special guests and lots of useless information you've probably heard before.

The key to the show will be an email talkback system that will keep the show rolling for the half hour.

If you have any suggestions for the show or questions you want answered on the show please email Warrick @ prodigiousman@hotmail.com

You need to register on the site (which is free and you only get a newsletter every blue moon in your inbox) to listen, and all I can ask is you give us a go.

http://www.live365.com/stations/sportstalk420

If the support is there this show will produce a preview version on Thursday Nights at 8pm as we gear up for the weekend in sport.

Regards,

Warrick Nicolson

westie

Bench
roosterboy60 said:
This weekend Launches the new Station Sportstalk420 and what a way to launch it. If you have not registered yet do so at www.live365.com then once you've done that to listen go to www.live365.com/stations/sportstalk420 Below is this Weekends Coverage:

Saturday: 7.20pm-9.30pm Storm Vs Cowboys Live With Daniel.

Sunday: 2pm-4.30pm Wests Tigers Vs Sharks Live With Daniel.

Next Weekend we will be covering the Friday Night Match and and The Saturday 5.30pm match aswell.

If you want a job just email me roosterboy60@hotmail.com and i'll see what I can do.

No offense dude, but i can't stand your voice...