What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Comings and Goings - The Transit Lounge

Anyone know what's doing with Paul Momirovski- Apparently he wasn't at the pre-season camp in New Zealand and and has not been spotted at training.

Hasn't been named in either round 1 and round 2 pre-season cup games either

ALX25

Bench
Anyone know what's doing with Paul Momirovski- Apparently he wasn't at the pre-season camp in New Zealand and and has not been spotted at training.

Hasn't been named in either round 1 and round 2 pre-season cup games either

Probably best not to speculate and wait for the club to put out a statement.

Be a shame to lose him.

Ask all his former teammates he’s ultimate professional in terms of preparation.

He doesn’t have the gifts, so he makes up for it with the f**king hard work. To be respected.

Maybe it’s alleged he’s committed an offence of some kind?

Maybe he is unwell?

He was ok at Christmas from his Instagram.

He backed the RLPA all the way, staunch.

Last edited:

Black Panther

Juniors
What are you implying and do you have any real evidence to back this up.
Well if the rumours are true, Dom Young. Another International lands at Bondi. Like I said, if the Roosters want someone, they normally get them, probably will replace Billy Smith, seems like for like in money terms..😂😂

Black Panther

Juniors
As a Panthers fan, I have watched many stars leave over the last 3 seasons while teams like the Rorters add players like. Brandon Smith and Dom Young as well as upgrades. Go figure.

Be a shame to lose him.

Ask all his former teammates he’s ultimate professional in terms of preparation.

He doesn’t have the gifts, so he makes up for it with the f**king hard work. To be respected.

Maybe it’s alleged he’s committed an offence of some kind?

Maybe he is unwell?

He was ok at Christmas from his Instagram.

He backed the RLPA all the way, staunch

Apparently Paul Momirovski has a back injury so unknown how long he may be out for.

As a Panthers fan, I have watched many stars leave over the last 3 seasons while teams like the Rorters add players like. Brandon Smith and Dom Young as well as upgrades. Go figure.
Off the top of my head, players gone since our last premiership in 2019 are,
Cordner, Friend, Morris brothers, Aubusson, Cronk, Latrell, Verills, Taukeiaho, Liu, Lam as well as some fringe players I can’t be arsed naming. Hargreaves likely to go to SL at year’s end but definitely won’t be with us next year.

Off the top of my head, players gone since our last premiership in 2019 are,
Cordner, Friend, Morris brothers, Aubusson, Cronk, Latrell, Verills, Taukeiaho, Liu, Lam as well as some fringe players I can’t be arsed naming. Hargreaves likely to go to SL at year’s end but definitely won’t be with us next year.

The press are saying JWH to SL but considering he turned 34 this year, and has been playing first grade since 2009, he may just retire instead. There was some talk via the media late last year (iirc) that they were considering adding JWH to the coaching team if he retires at season's end.

In terms of players lost who wrere in the 2022 squad that left were -

Freddy Lussick, Ronald Volkman (Warriors, during 2022);
Daniel Suluka-Fifita (South Sydney, during 2022);
Lachlan Lam (Leigh, during 2022);
Siosiua Taukeiaho, Adam Keighran (Catalans);
Kevin Naiqama (Huddersfield); and
Sam Verrills (Gold Coast).

New players added to the 2023 squad -

Brandon Smith (Melbourne);
Jaxson Paulo (South Sydney);
Jake Turpin (Brisbane); and
Corey Allan (Canterbury).

Source: https://leagueunlimited.com/news/37529-2023-nrl-player-movements/

MKCS

Juniors
Your f**king roster, how much proof do I need.

This argument is annoying, the Roosters have signed 2 "star" players in 5 years, those being Angus Crichton and Brandon Smith. Crichton barely passes as a "star" when we signed him but he did play Origin his last year with Souths so I'll include him.

On the other side we've lost Cronk, Cordner, Friend, Mitchell and the Morris Brothers who all played Internationals/Origin. We also lost Aubusson, Liu, Taukeaiho and Verills who weren't big stars but were certainly strong first graders for us.

Who have we had come in over those past 5 years? Angus Crichton, Brandon Smith, Matt Lodge (Not that he was particularly amazing before coming) and Sonny Bill-Williams for 5 games in 2020. The rest have been fringe first graders we've tried to develop, reserves for depth or players with superstar potential that aren't commanding huge money yet (Suaalii, Walker, Young etc)

We're also most likely going to lose Daniel Tupou and JWH this year and probably Keary within a season or two as well. Those three players will probably free up 2 million dollars or so but fans such as yourself will be confused next year when we sign a superstar half and prop and shout about the cap...

Valheru

Coach
Well that's good news

That was going to be an absolute media circus the longer it went. Nipped in the bud well and hopefully another extension well before the end of next season too.

Latest posts