What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxhead

First Grade
Well according to that thread The Colonel posted, we are a chance at Hoppa, we are after David Williams and also Ben Roberts. To me that reeks of wanting to get a new five-eighth.

strider

Post Whore
to me the article The Colonel linked to reads nothing more than rumours that some numbnut got off a forum or made up (needless to say it was written by the biggest numbnut of them all)

boxhead

First Grade
I'd rather read what Massoud writes than what Buzz or Danny Weasel write, but still, I digress; the Hoppa rumour I think has big legs given Stagg's recent posts, and quite a few people have mentioned David Williams and Ben Roberts.
:D

SDM

First Grade
1. Hayne
2. Hoppa
3. Tonga
4. Champion
5. Boyd
6. Roberts
7. Sandow

coach - Boxhead the great

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Well according to that thread The Colonel posted, we are a chance at Hoppa, we are after David Williams and also Ben Roberts. To me that reeks of wanting to get a new five-eighth.
Why would we want a new 5/8 when we have a future Country/NSW/Kangaroo in Morts????? :sarcasm:

boxhead

First Grade
De Gois? I can't understand the Knights wanting to recruit Buderus unless they think he can play a few more seasons. If it's true though, would gladly pick up De Gois.

Lossy

Juniors
Right thread this time.

*This was a link to the site where the discussion took place, but it has been removed as it is a rival forum, which is fair enough*

On a site that is not this one, there was a discussion about who the Roosters are talking to. Manly having to release backs if Hopoate stays, etc. Relevant parts for you guys are bolded. If accurate, then some of the names they are linked to publicly/privately are a mutual interest.

David Williams/Michael Oldfield?
Both correct. Goodwin and Kilifi at the Dogs.

Blair and Fifita we have already started to talk but other clubs have also made plays for them...

I mentioned Locke but Cleary is reluctant to release him atm. The decision on fullback will be made once the club decides on Mini he may still remain here.

SBW also accurate...

Parramatta are cashed up at the moment and and our making plays for most of the ones we chasing also...

We may approach Parra with a player(s) swap for Poore..
Good luck against The Sook and his horse-f**king friends this weekend.

Last edited:

Eels Dude

Coach
De Gois? I can't understand the Knights wanting to recruit Buderus unless they think he can play a few more seasons. If it's true though, would gladly pick up De Gois.

Buderas is pretty old. Can't see the Knights signing a 34 year to a multi year deal. It seems quite silly they'd let De Gois go just to have Buderas for one year though. Who knows what they're thinking.

Avenger

Immortal
Maybe Anthony Mitchell is going to Newcastle. De Gois to Parra. Just thinking out loud, I know nothing.

SDM

First Grade
Right thread this time.

*edit, not an acceptable source*

Discussion on who the Roosters are talking to. Manly having to release backs if Hopoate stays, etc. Relevant parts for you guys are bolded. If accurate, then some of the names they are linked to publicly/privately are a mutual interest.

Good luck against The Sook and his horse-f**king friends this weekend.

They can give us Myles and Conn for Poore.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Its not just a matter of Manly having to release backs, Hoppa wants to play fullback and he wont with Glen Stewart available.

We are looking for a fullback.

win win

yy_cheng

Coach
Its not just a matter of Manly having to release backs, Hoppa wants to play fullback and he wont with Glen Stewart available.

We are looking for a fullback.

win win
So we offer Hoppa fullback where does Hayne play?

If it's 6, then get him there NOW !

Status
Not open for further replies.