What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

John Hamblin

Juniors
The one before that was crazy money to go from Broncos. Then got the $1m on the back of Rookie of the year

Someone would of offered more than $500k if waited and in a better setup too

Nathan was runner up in Rookie of the Year. I could say at lot more!

Iamback

Coach
Not lost yet!

I'm creating lots of alt emails to influence polling results.

The last few home games the Hill has been the place to be- It is working

Highlight was some bloke being tossed out 10 mins into the Raiders game
Just in front of the huge beer snake in Souffs game

BrotherJim05

Bench
Who do you guys reckon will be starting hooker next year? I noticed Mitch Kenny has been out of the team the last couple of weeks

Kilkenny

Coach
Who do you guys reckon will be starting hooker next year? I noticed Mitch Kenny has been out of the team the last couple of weeks
Too early to make such a call.

it’s not silly to think one of the West Tigers current dummy halves could end up at Penrith next year Given Api is headed your way.

Three into two is not a good fit so one of your current dummy halves will have to look elsewhere.

Mitch Kenny is a decent option, he’s a good player , but doesn't have the sort of running game which puts defences on the back foot or in two minds so that works against him.

A lot of footy to be played between now and 2023 it will work itself out .